Finished all the campaigns *Spoilers*

#1TheSchrefPosted 3/28/2013 1:59:27 PM
I did Ada's campaign last and I thought it was the worst by far. Everything about it sucked. I played as Agent with my brother and I literally could do nothing, but shoot. I couldn't pick up story items, I couldn't open doors, I had to wait for him to grapple us, etc. The story was okay, I guess. The final Ada mission was awful. I sat there holding down right trigger for 10 minutes. Awesome!

What was with the ending with Jake in the desert eating the apple? I didn't really get it.

In the end, I still enjoyed the campaign quite a bit. I just wish I skipped out on Ada's campaign.
#2Mariofan15Posted 3/28/2013 2:40:33 PM
You kidding? Ada's was easily one of the best ones. If any campaign sucked,it was Chris's.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#3TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 2:47:14 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
You kidding? Ada's was easily one of the best ones. If any campaign sucked,it was Chris's.

Obviously you didn't play as Agent.
#4Kiroshi117Posted 3/28/2013 7:22:11 PM
Yeah, I agree... women...
#5Mariofan15Posted 3/28/2013 7:22:48 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

Why would I want to?
---
#6TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 8:03:38 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

Why would I want to?

Because some people have family and friends who like to play video games.
#7Mariofan15Posted 3/28/2013 8:06:12 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

Why would I want to?

And what does that have to do with anything? Nothing. Ada's campaign is meant to be solo anyway since Agent cant interact with a lot of things.
---
#8TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 8:18:43 PM(edited)
Mariofan15 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

Why would I want to?

And what does that have to do with anything? Nothing. Ada's campaign is meant to be solo anyway since Agent cant interact with a lot of things.

Are you trolling? That's my entire complaint about Ada's campaign. I went through the entire game with my brother. I'm not going to tell him to watch me play the game or leave because this particular campaign was meant to be played alone. Why isn't Agent able to do anything? I know it was meant to be single player, but obviously people are going to play it with two players, so why not allow Agent to actually interact with the items, doors, grapple, etc.?