Next EX3 unlock event

#1Animaniac24Posted 3/28/2013 11:35:26 PM
The Agents, Abductors and Chainsaws event looks like it may be a somewhat of a challenge, rather than just spamming kills to hit a target.

I cant figure out what exactly it might be though, it mentions getting medals... Anyone have any ideas?
#2IsegrimPosted 3/29/2013 12:13:29 AM
Part of it may mean killing as many Ustanaks and Ubistvos in Campaign. But hopefully, it will include kills in Extra Content play as well.

Has anyone read that thread in Re.net about the top scorers intending to boycott the present EX3 event due to Minahikari? Sounds like it's going to be a bumpy ride.
---
I believe in the Sony Timer.
#3Animaniac24(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 2:43:16 AM
No, I don't read the forums...

Without the top scorers we have no chance of hitting a 3 million target. Last time (the Deborah event) we only barely made target.

I do know that minahikari is a consistantly high scorer though. What have they "done"?
#4IsegrimPosted 3/29/2013 3:14:50 AM
Well, someone revealed Mina has two other people playing his account and from what I understand, they can play a 24 hour playthrough non-stop thereby generating ungodly scores for any event that needs to spam kills.

I suppose you can consider it cheating but there's technically nothing illegal about it. (My nephews could be helping me if they weren't more interested in Halo 4 and Modern Warfare 3)

I'll still do my best though, boycott or not.
---
#5goku4ever03Posted 3/29/2013 6:37:19 AM
If it's not against the re.net rules, then it's not cheating. The amount of butthurt in that topic is hilarious. There's a guy complaining that he works his ass off in the event when he is literally just sitting back pressing a load off buttons as a hobby. Time consuming? Yes. Work? No. Even funnier is when they talk about them lacking skills. It's a farming event, almost no skill required.

More fool the guy who has to share the account and all the winnings with two other people just to gain a few extra virtual points in a video game event.
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House
#6_CaptainPrice_Posted 3/29/2013 7:25:18 PM
It's not cheating towards the event because all kills are added together, however it is cheating the leader boards because the owner of the account is not getting the kills himself. Every person should have their own account.
---
Where did you get your psychology degree, a Captain Crunch box? - xXHeH8MeXx
Currently Playing: RE6 and Gears Judgement
#7IsegrimPosted 3/30/2013 12:53:00 AM
Looks like Mina's sitting this out. Now we don't have him as well.

Good thing this isn't a tedious boss spam event. Just regular play is enough and the kills are increasing nicely (hopefully).
---
#8ray12aPosted 3/30/2013 11:02:02 AM
What is the event, exactly? I haven't participated before (got the game last week), anything I should know?
---
GT: DEATHMETALGEAR / PSN: ray12a
#9IsegrimPosted 3/30/2013 11:29:12 AM
ray12a posted...
What is the event, exactly? I haven't participated before (got the game last week), anything I should know?

For more information, log in (or create an account) at :

https://www.residentevil.net
---