after buying this at launch and regretting it..

#1policemenmanPosted 3/31/2013 6:26:21 AM
decided to gave it a chance and play the game again. it was not so bad after all and it was GOOD as the game progress.. the story is also good. it still have some elements of the previous resident evil(especially on leon's campaign). the only thing that hurts is that they remove the enhancement for guns which contributes for replay value. and replace it with skill points which is not so good compare to the previous RE enhancements. firing a gun while moving is now acceptable to follow up the modern style of shooting., in short this game is actually good not great but its an high average game IMO. for those who bought it and regretted or not sure of purchasing this game. you should give this game a chance and give it a go. its actually a good game. :)
---
snake can you read me.. Snake SNAKE! *turun tun tun* (gunfire sfx)
#2Bs-KILLPosted 3/31/2013 6:53:49 AM
lol. that's what exactly happen to me. giving it a chance and played it again. Though I didnt really care on the changes of enhacements/upgrades because the earlier RE games never actually had "upgrade of weapons with money" in the first place .
---
NOW playing : ACIII(360), PS all stars(PSV), Mortal Kombat(PSV), Skyrim(360), GOW(360)
NEXT target: ACIV(360), Soul Sacrifice(PSV), AC '2013 rumor'(PSV)
#3torey_caylorPosted 3/31/2013 4:58:00 PM
It's passable if you have a buddy to tag along. Everything is more enjoyable in coop.

I wouldn't go as far and call it a good game though.
#4JascoDPosted 3/31/2013 7:37:01 PM
It's enjoyable the first time thrue all campaigns. But not a second time...
---
Earn to Die!
#5ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 4/1/2013 9:14:34 AM
It is at least an average action game, but I still find it to be a terrible RE game.