New campaign or more chapters

#1KillallzombiesPosted 4/3/2013 5:55:57 PM
Do you think that capcom will or should bring out add ons for Resident Evil 6 . The 4 campaigns they were good but not that great or long they are nothing like the past resident evil campaigns do you guys think they should try to add more chapters or even I more campaign just before the release of revalations cause as a big resident evil fan I want more resident evil so tell us what you think ?
#2kenneth_velezPosted 4/3/2013 8:18:07 PM
I was actually thinking of how cool it would be to visit the locals from 4 & 5 and seeing how the monsters in those areas have changed because of the C virus. Mainly because I want to play some of the maps from Kijuju with the enemies from this game in Mercs.

Anything that expands the experience and makes sense would be nice. I really like Lost Nightmares from RE5, I could see something like that happening, given the Fourth ending of the game.
#3MeagamasterPosted 4/3/2013 11:31:13 PM
How about they just release a patch to fix the current campaigns?

But it would be interesting to play as either a BSAA grunt or survivor in China, have it start some what action like then tune it back to horror.
---
GOLF IS LIFE
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#4Jamirus2Posted 4/4/2013 5:20:22 AM
I want a campaign of what happens with Sherry and Jake for 6 months during the time they are captured.

It'd be so fun!
---
3DS Friend Code: *** 1246 - 8894 - 9473 ***
Xbox360 Gamertag: *** Jamirus2 ***
#5jpv2000Posted 4/4/2013 6:14:14 AM
I would love any kind of campaign DLC.

If we don't get any for this game, we probably will for Revelations.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#6blazinapplePosted 4/4/2013 7:25:53 AM(edited)
i dont really want add ons or anything for RE6 but RE7 should have all or some of the following

- treasure hunting
- unlockable costumes (campaign)
- unlockable visual modes (campaign (like in RE5))
- unlockable weapons (campaign)
- suitcase or the 9 slot inventory like in RE4 or 5
- make your own ammo (forgot which one this was in, think carlos was one of the mains in it alongside jill, maybe it was nemesis)
- yellow herbs, blue herbs
- gun upgrades
- no skill system (maybe only in mercs)
- improved agent hunt
- only 2 main characters not 7 or 8
- include all gaming modes & stop charging ppl for modes that should be in there from the start. make them unlockables after beating pro. or harder. increasing replay value
- keep RE6 combat controls
- remove that crappy RE6 cover system
- a decent story
- a new & improved nemesis crashing through walls from time to time
- barry burton & rebecca make a camo
- a return to some of the older monsters like hunters, spiders, roaches, lickers, aligators, crows, labcoat zombies, leech monsters etc...
- have alternate story paths. like when saving & not saving ada in RE2
- unlockable chars. for campaign like tofu from RE2 as an example
- a return of some older RE bosses as mini bosses throughout the campaign
- the death of a major RE character
- less QTE's
- less explosions
- a significant decrease in ammo drops/slight increase in ammo ingredients (goes with me wanting to make your own ammo again)
- a 2 disc campaign, 3rd disc for all other game modes.

alrighty im done, cant think of anything else.

p.s. posted this in the wrong topic. whoopsy.
---
vote for pedro
#7policemenmanPosted 4/5/2013 11:59:44 PM
blazinapple posted...
i dont really want add ons or anything for RE6 but RE7 should have all or some of the following

- treasure hunting
- unlockable costumes (campaign)
- unlockable visual modes (campaign (like in RE5))
- unlockable weapons (campaign)
- suitcase or the 9 slot inventory like in RE4 or 5
- make your own ammo (forgot which one this was in, think carlos was one of the mains in it alongside jill, maybe it was nemesis)
- yellow herbs, blue herbs
- gun upgrades
- no skill system (maybe only in mercs)
- improved agent hunt
- only 2 main characters not 7 or 8
- include all gaming modes & stop charging ppl for modes that should be in there from the start. make them unlockables after beating pro. or harder. increasing replay value
- keep RE6 combat controls
- remove that crappy RE6 cover system
- a decent story
- a new & improved nemesis crashing through walls from time to time
- barry burton & rebecca make a camo
- a return to some of the older monsters like hunters, spiders, roaches, lickers, aligators, crows, labcoat zombies, leech monsters etc...
- have alternate story paths. like when saving & not saving ada in RE2
- unlockable chars. for campaign like tofu from RE2 as an example
- a return of some older RE bosses as mini bosses throughout the campaign
- the death of a major RE character
- less QTE's
- less explosions
- a significant decrease in ammo drops/slight increase in ammo ingredients (goes with me wanting to make your own ammo again)
- a 2 disc campaign, 3rd disc for all other game modes.

alrighty im done, cant think of anything else.

p.s. posted this in the wrong topic. whoopsy.

This. I was about to post some of those. but you have said it all/more than enough. lol
---
snake can you read me.. Snake SNAKE! *turun tun tun* (gunfire sfx)
#8desi_shinobiPosted 4/6/2013 4:40:03 AM
I'd like a Claire campaign
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#9Killallzombies(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 3:34:14 PM
To be honest I love Leon's campaigns in re2 4 6 dark side chronicles and gadien and if there was more I have forgot but re 6 did not offer the right amount of horror in the campaign the only way I new I was playing resident evil was the name Leon and the zombies movements I think that capcom needs to make the game long about 20 30 chapters make us play on make us try hard what do you think
#10ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 4/8/2013 8:05:59 PM
I think Capcom should leave RE6 aside already and focus on the console release of Revelations.