DLC for this game. . .

#1kenneth_velezPosted 4/10/2013 12:32:12 AM
Wasn't as thought out as it felt for RE5's DLC.I hope they can/are willing to do something as cool as the Reunion Mercs arrangements and additional characters.

lol at least on Xbox I can just use the MS points I get from Bing searches to pay for it.
#2burnoutguy314Posted 4/10/2013 10:33:18 AM
Bad comparison considering RE5's DLC came out a year later from when it was originally released-- until that all that was there for RE5 was Versus mode.
---
REALDEMO
#3ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 4/10/2013 11:23:40 AM
New DLC for RE6, if any at all, will have to be released before May 21st, when the console versions of RE: Revelations come out.

I find it very unlikely to see any relevant DLC for RE6 afterwards, since Capcom's efforts will be shifted towards Revelations (if they haven't already).
#4siberian142Posted 4/10/2013 5:56:34 PM
burnoutguy314 posted...
Bad comparison considering RE5's DLC came out a year later from when it was originally released-- until that all that was there for RE5 was Versus mode.

Plus, Mercenaries Reunion didn't feel all that thought out, in my opinion. Half the roster were just the alternate costumes for Chris and Sheva and you could not play with any of these these characters in vanilla Mercenaries or survivors. If they're going to do that in 6, they better make the old characters compatible.
#5ILuvKnivesPosted 4/12/2013 9:18:47 PM
Yeah, instead of releasing more EX-3 costumes or whatever, Capcom should really include old characters. Here are some ideas:

1. BSAA Jill/Battlesuit Jill:
BSAA Jill can have her unique Px4 handgun and even a rocket launcher like Samurai Chris.
Battlesuit Jill can be the brainwashed MVC3 version where she can get into Feral Stance (kinda like Jake's Hand-to-Hand mode) or even use two machine guns simultaneously
CDG Move: Front - Flip Kick; Back - Cartwheel Kick

2. Tribal Sheva:
This Sheva can have her trademark bow and arrow except the arrows will be limited like Ada's crossbow. She can also have the grenade launcher. :-)
CDG Move: Front - Spinning Jump Kick; Back - Spinning Back Kick

3. Wesker:
He can be the boss version or just the regular RE5 version. He can get into his own Hand-to-Hand mode where he can do the matrix-like dodges and run much faster than Jake.
CDG Move: Front - Rhino Charge; Back - Ghost Butterfly

4. Claire
She can have her "Mercenaries 3D" moveset. I can picture her w/ a standard handgun and also a shotgun. I can picture her CDG move being that badass kick/shot she did to a zombie in the first CG RE movie.