This game seems to be pretty well dead...

#1habsalltheway33Posted 4/14/2013 9:23:14 PM
Can't find any games online for any of the modes. Have people abandoned the game already? I get the impression that people are kinda sick of Resident Evil now...boards are so quiet.
#2Dark_SilverXPosted 4/15/2013 12:32:20 AM
Go check out RE5's board
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg
#3GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 4/15/2013 2:53:52 AM
it's very active between 6pm and 10pm est for me.
#4kenneth_velezPosted 4/15/2013 3:37:21 AM
they get thousands playing for their events for this game . . . some people just don't play with strangers I suppose.
#5Safer_777Posted 4/15/2013 5:43:25 AM
I find it strange.I thought this game would be much more active.This game is out for about 6 months and Mass Effect 3 which most people got it to play the single player since it is an RPG is out for about 14 months and it is pretty active.I don't understand.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#6kenneth_velezPosted 4/15/2013 10:54:52 AM
With the exception of comments by reviewers about the ending ME3 has faired better than RE6 in terms of reviews. Maybe the high number of negative reviews didn't have people give it a chance (as well as the shift to an even more linear experience than RE4 and RE5).

Still a fun title, can't afford XBLGold right now. As a question of time, not money.
#7BushidoEffect3Posted 4/15/2013 12:00:25 PM
It's dead for me. I quit playing this too. Used to be very active. I'm back in Skyrim now lol.
---
http://i.minus.com/ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif, http://i.minus.com/iZ4Xc7uzxvJUA.gif
#8captpluto99Posted 4/15/2013 1:48:27 PM
Safer_777 posted...
I find it strange.I thought this game would be much more active.This game is out for about 6 months and Mass Effect 3 which most people got it to play the single player since it is an RPG is out for about 14 months and it is pretty active.I don't understand.

ME3's MP was surprisingly deep and Bioware supported it with lots of free DLC map packs and characters. I can see it thinning out by the fall since they're not doing anymore though. All those characters allowed people to try out powers and new guns without starting a whole new 30 hour SP campaign. They didn't fragment the user base with pay content like Capcom did.
#9ANARCHYRULZPosted 4/15/2013 1:54:06 PM
its not just the dlc for me3 multiplayer

its the fact that you accumulated credits after after every successful match

you could then use those credits to buy weapons, characters, gear so this has increased replay value significantly

this game doesnt have that, yea it has several modes and they are fun but you dont actually work towards anything really other than a higher score i guess
---
Is it not ironic how time is infinite yet so limited?
#10Mariofan15Posted 4/15/2013 3:11:44 PM
It is. For me anyway. I did all 4 campaigns and got all the serpent Emblems. I suck at Mercenaries so unlocking Sherry and everyone's EX costumes aint happening anytime soon. Only reason I go back is because of the events and that's it.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710