This game seems to be pretty well dead...

#11kenneth_velezPosted 4/15/2013 3:31:36 PM
I suck at Mercs too but it is so very cathartic to kill zombies and J'avo. If they released a Mercenaries 3D sequel with all the characters that have appeared in Mercs and Raid mode and the Majority of the Maps from RE3's Operation Mad Jackal to RE6's Mercs then I would definitely buy it.

The only good that came from that last film is that it would make the perfect BS story for those that were just complain about Mercs 3D being a mini-game, just base the game around that story of Neo-Umbrella having a fake city with all the locals and monster types.
#12BuyersRemorse55Posted 4/15/2013 4:18:28 PM
This game is tougher to play multiplayer. ME3 is ok cause Im with 3 other people so if one is a creeper thats ok

but in tihs game its wierd since multiplayer is onyl 2play, if i dont play iwth a friend i might be grouped up with some wierd creeper and then i gotta quit and find naother game. usually easier to play solo
#13Safer_777Posted 4/15/2013 5:36:28 PM
Hey I am not good at Mercenaries but if you play online you can do it since even if the other person isn't good if you stay together you can kill enemies and watch each other fine.I played some games today and in 5 of them I manage to do a 150 hit combo with 5 different people(okay in the first level only though since it is the easiest).
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#14PoopMasterGoetzPosted 4/15/2013 6:40:58 PM
kenneth_velez posted...
With the exception of comments by reviewers about the ending ME3 has faired better than RE6 in terms of reviews. Maybe the high number of negative reviews didn't have people give it a chance (as well as the shift to an even more linear experience than RE4 and RE5).

Still a fun title, can't afford XBLGold right now. As a question of time, not money.

It's pretty simple: ME3 is a much better-made game overall.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#15Dave_GahanPosted 4/16/2013 7:47:38 PM
People stopped playing the game because the game sucked.

It's not a hard concept.
---
SAVAGE LIFE
HOUSTON TEXANS: WE DA BEST
#16Coryo61827Posted 4/17/2013 4:18:29 PM
Is anyone actually surprised that its dead? I mean c'mon, it's resident evil 6. Resident evil 6 was dead the day it hit store shelves lol.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#17SolidStryderPosted 4/18/2013 3:04:17 AM
I boot the game up a few times a week in the evening, and can usually get a game. I find it funny that there's still the same sad people who were crying about the game 6 months ago continuing to do so, though. I understand 60 dollars is a lot of money to some people, but does it really take that long to save up and buy a new game to occupy your time? Lol