1)How you do the quick slide?I know when you dash if you press LT you do the slide.But I have seen people to stand still and slide.How you do that? 2)What are Jake's unique combos with Hand To Hand?I have seen a lot of people doing various combos and attacks. --- GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
1)How you do the quick slide?I know when you dash if you press LT you do the slide.But I have seen people to stand still and slide.How you do that?
It might have been a simple forward roll. Your press forward and Dash while aiming your gun. --- There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right". A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
1. Just hold A for a moment and then hold LT as well.
2. You can do his combos by quickshotting with hand to hand and then continuing to tap RT while holding LT. Or you can start up a combo by aiming and holding RT so he winds up. --- Gamertag: Triple Escape http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
1)I ask because I have seen that if you quick shot an enemy and do a slide,you can do your heavey melee and earn more seconds and the hidden bosses too. 2)I tried and learned his combos.They are awesome!Too bad that stamina empties fast. --- GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
For Jake's Hand-to-Hand combat, here are some moves I've learned:
1. Backflip Evade - Down + (A) while holding [LT] - can do this while charging, after the Cobra Strike, or after the 2nd melee hit - I like to use this against the "creampuff potato worms" (<- mutated J'avo form) since Jake won't get hit by the explosion when 1 of those things hits the ground
2. Side Roll - Left/Right + (A) while holding [LT] - can do this while charging or after the Cobra Strike - I like to use this against charging or leaping enemies like Bloodshots, grasshopper J'avo, or jumping zombies
3. Aerial Flip - Up + (A) while holding [LT] (<- please correct me if I'm wrong about this one) - Jake will automatically do this move after he targets an airborne opponent (e.g., winged J'avo)
4. Three-hit combo - While holding [LT], **LIGHTLY** tap [RT] to do two jab punches followed by a spinning elbow. Even when I accidentally held down [RT] for about two seconds, Jake ended up doing a Tiger Uppercut instead. If an enemy gets hit 3x, they'll get into a stunned animation which will let Jake do a coup de grace attack (i.e., Axe Kick)