Agent Hunt, would you keep on playing?

#1chocoboblue99Posted 4/21/2013 4:40:06 AM(edited)
I got to play Agent Hunt this weekend. It's pretty fun at times. I do get mad that the creatures are extremely slow and the controls are soo like a tank. But, I got used to it and much better at it too. lol

Now, I just encounter multiple players that just like to put on easy mode have unlimited ammo. I see that all they do is just stay in the game and the whole point is to kill other player's as creatures. I feel they take all the fun out of this mode. They are not interested in finishing the mission one bit. It really seems like they have total advantage.

The worst part is camping at the spawn site and just grenade luncher or riffle people to death before creatures appear. I see no point in playing this mode. Took me forever to get the human players in dying mode and they recover and first aid. Well, that sucked. Would you keep on trying or give up after a hour or so?
#2Safer_777Posted 4/21/2013 5:26:10 AM
I play Agent Hunt sometimes and I have to say that on Amateur it isn't possible to kill an agent and in Normal you can do it BUT if they have unlimited ammo then it is all over.I met a player that was camping and killed me many times.After a while as a zombie dog I stopped attacking.After 5 minutes he decided to carry on play and I managed to kill him as a normal zombie.But yeah if they camp with unlimited ammo just give up.
I also enabled Agent Hunt on my game on Veteran without unlimited ammo.I was at Chris c hapter 3 in the boat versus the helicopter.I died quickly 2 times because the helicopter was shooting at me an the enemy players creatures finished me off.So in Veteran it is pretty easy to kill someone.But on Normal you have to be lucky and forget it on easy.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#3chocoboblue99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 11:21:58 AM(edited)
I think I'll just leave games that have players do a camp and kill feast. So done with that.
#4HeDannyPosted 4/21/2013 12:26:47 PM
I'd like to send out a huge thankyou to all legit agent hunt players for really making my game a lot more interesting.

I have quite a bit of respect for legit Agent Hunt players. I honestly don't think I'd ever bother with it myself, but I always get this "yes!" reaction when ever I see a dog-tag pop up telling me an agent hunter is joining my game.

I don't camp. That is just plain rude and disrespectful. I will, however, delay ending the level as long as the agent hunter sticks around and is actively trying to hunt me. If it gets to the point there is just me and a hunter I usually switch to melee only. Much more interesting for both parties.

There are some real dedicated Agent Hunters. I see the same players join my game quite a lot. A few I've even friended. Cos, you know, its nice to know someone is devoted enough to constantly stalk you in game! :)

I had an agent hunt player "turn" once in Jake ch3. It must have been obvious that I was trying to find a missing token. He found it for me by locating an AI that gad glitched under the stairs somehow. That was a very interesting agent hunt episode.

So again, if you are a legit Agent Hunter, thanks to you. My game would not be as cool if not for you.
---
So Sayeth the Mighty Cow Guru.
He who r0x0rz, mostest bovine.
#5IsegrimPosted 4/21/2013 2:48:00 PM
I play Agent Hunt all the time and I've taken down the occasional camper with infinite ammo. Best hunt was a Leon player who walked over to my dead body everytime I got killed and trolled me by saying "thanks" for the FAS. In the end, I got him personally near the chapel and even had my creature level upgraded thanks to that particular kill.

I make no illusions of going into an Agent Hunt match expecting to kill someone. Agent Hunt has the odds heavily stacked against creature players, accept it. Personally, I'm already happy if I managed to harass someone even for a few moments especially campers.
---
I believe in the Sony Timer.
#6Safer_777Posted 4/21/2013 4:42:26 PM
They should have renamed it to Troll mode because basically there you just troll people and if you are lucky you beat them.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#7chocoboblue99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 9:26:50 PM(edited)
In troll mode, if a troll is killed, we should get 100 times the experience! Imagine how long that really takes. lol
#8Safer_777Posted 4/22/2013 5:36:59 AM
If in the next game add this mode,make it that if you hurt/kill an agent you get skill points.
---
#9zhobanPosted 4/22/2013 9:02:28 PM
What is Agent Hunt mode?
---
Gamertag - zhoban
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox
#10Safer_777Posted 4/23/2013 3:56:48 AM
You play as a creature(zombie and it's variations and J'avo and it's variations),you can respawn after you have been killed and you try to kill the player that plays the campaign.But you can join only in specific locations in each campaign.Also the player that plays the campaign doesn't know which creature you are.Be prepared to die a lot and since almost everyone plays on easy and on normal difficulty you will not be able to kill them.
---