No matter the game's faults, can we agree that the soundtrack....

#1Viral56Posted 4/22/2013 1:08:16 PM
is freaking brilliant?

I found myself carefully listening to the music throughout the game, and consider it some damn-fine ear candy. The series truly boasts some great soundtracks imo

what do you guys think?
---
GT: MobiusC
-Bulkhead, I needed that!
#2burnoutguy314Posted 4/22/2013 2:19:51 PM
Chris chapter 1 track during his camera push away still gets me pumped!
---
REALDEMO
#3Viral56(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 3:42:02 PM
Same here, that track during the city sprint gives me some major goosebumps, especially the track where Leon and Helena are climbing the elevator wiring and the boss is right below
---
#4SinisterBladePosted 4/23/2013 3:07:48 AM
Ive always loved the music in the RE series. Especially alot of the piano pieces in 2. Looking forward to buying an old Wii and playing RE2, 0 and REmake with the GCN Discs and the VC. Forgot to mention 4 too. So much great music and just the sound design in general was so great.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#5Viral56(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 12:36:25 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
Ive always loved the music in the RE series. Especially alot of the piano pieces in 2. Looking forward to buying an old Wii and playing RE2, 0 and REmake with the GCN Discs and the VC. Forgot to mention 4 too. So much great music and just the sound design in general was so great.

I definitely agree. heck, even Code Veronica had a great soundtrack, and a main theme. Especially the final boss fight.

as for RE6, the theme that plays during Chris's post-ending credits, such emotion was presented right there alone
---
#6SinisterBladePosted 4/23/2013 4:48:59 PM
CvX is one game im yet to play. Though Ive heard a good bit off the OST and I agree.

Also that scene I got all sad when I was playing w/ my lady. At first she was happy that I was upxet, then she started calling me a baby. Like stop being mean to me girl... Piers was my bro. You're horrible

xD
---
What is a man?!
#7Coryo61827Posted 4/23/2013 10:48:22 PM
Eh, I can't really remember any songs that stand out to me from resident evil 6. Maybe it's cause I only played through it one time but the music just didn't seem nearly as memorable as say resident evil 2 and code Veronica x for me where I can pretty much remember all the songs from those 2 games to this day.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#8j_person_425Posted 4/25/2013 3:38:05 PM
Yeah, the soundtrack is fantastic. I get chills when I hear parts of the RE2 soundtrack mixed in with Ada's theme. I like how all of the scenarios on the selection screen have an alternate version of the main theme, with a unique underlying piece that ties in to the otherwise identical main track. That was a neat idea, and really adds to the connection between the different campaigns.
---
I have no nose and I must sneeze!!
#9ValeriumPosted 4/26/2013 6:43:28 PM
The mercenaries theme alone is reason enough to get it. You really cant say songs like that dont stick out.
#10SinisterBladePosted 5/3/2013 3:01:31 AM
Valerium posted...
The mercenaries theme alone is reason enough to get it. You really cant say songs like that dont stick out.

In 6?

Yeah its pretty great, its hard not to get hyped while its on. Wish there was a couple others though. Im sure if you play Mercs alot it might get old.

Some of my fav tracks where Library, Police Station Second Floor, Police Station Front Hall, and Racoon City theme. Certainly more to be named, but imo the music in 0-4 was perfect for the setting. So great.
---
What is a man?!