No matter the game's faults, can we agree that the soundtrack....

#11Viral56(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 2:00:03 AM
The series as a whole has had some real professional work in the music-department. Many tracks stand out in each of the games and really set the mood and/or get you pumped up. and as j_person_425, it was a really neat idea how the main theme was tweaked for each campaign in the selection screen.

anybody remember Zero? it wasnt all that amazing, but the boss-fight tracks were truly fantastic, and so were some for RE5 (Uroboros fights, Wesker, etc.)
---
GT: MobiusC
NNID: MisfitActual13
#12Viral56(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 2:03:01 AM
SinisterBlade posted...
CvX is one game im yet to play. Though Ive heard a good bit off the OST and I agree.

Also that scene I got all sad when I was playing w/ my lady. At first she was happy that I was upxet, then she started calling me a baby. Like stop being mean to me girl... Piers was my bro. You're horrible

xD

I played it alone first time i beat Chris's story, no one was around to watch me almost shed a man-tear. lol
---
#13SinisterBladePosted 5/5/2013 4:35:17 AM
Funny cuz we both hate Chris now after that.

Also two of my most kill guns are theAM Rifle and his MP-AF. SPLR tag Just incase, cuz my previous post.

I never played 0 or REmake so I need to get that old Wii for the GCN port. I want to experience a crimson head because I get careless, and fight Neptune and Yawn for the first time.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#14Viral56(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 1:06:36 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
Funny cuz we both hate Chris now after that.

Also two of my most kill guns are theAM Rifle and his MP-AF. SPLR tag Just incase, cuz my previous post.

I never played 0 or REmake so I need to get that old Wii for the GCN port. I want to experience a crimson head because I get careless, and fight Neptune and Yawn for the first time.

Aww well, to each his own lol Chris is still my hero

the Crimson Heads, the first time I saw one spring up before me, i was glad i played on an empty tank because i woulda pissed myself otherwise. but yes if you are fond of the classics then REmake and 0 will be a neat experience :)
---
#15kenneth_velezPosted 5/6/2013 12:03:57 AM
When RE 4 came out I would play Megadeth in the back ground while playing mercs.

When RE5 came out it was some Megadeth, Fear Factory, and Dethklok.

Around the time that RE6 came out I started playing a playlist I made that was based on Batman (mostly Hans Zimmer's stuff). Every now and again I forget to turn on the Zimmer but don't notice. . . RE6's music remains me a lot of Zimeer's Batman score for Dark Knight Rises as well as the stuff that Ardundel had done for the Arkham games and Christopher Drake for the Gotham Knights movie.

I think RE5s score more than RE6s reflects the entire reunion theme that these games had going for them. Despite RE6 having far more characters from older REs.
#16SiLVeR_420Posted 5/11/2013 1:47:39 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
Ive always loved the music in the RE series. Especially alot of the piano pieces in 2. Looking forward to buying an old Wii and playing RE2, 0 and REmake with the GCN Discs and the VC. Forgot to mention 4 too. So much great music and just the sound design in general was so great.

RE2s save room music is the best of any music in all RE.

Chris chapter 2 results music is my personal favorite of RE6.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#17Viral56(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 2:29:27 PM
kenneth_velez posted...

Around the time that RE6 came out I started playing a playlist I made that was based on Batman (mostly Hans Zimmer's stuff). Every now and again I forget to turn on the Zimmer but don't notice. . . RE6's music remains me a lot of Zimeer's Batman score for Dark Knight Rises as well as the stuff that Ardundel had done for the Arkham games and Christopher Drake for the Gotham Knights movie.

I think RE5s score more than RE6s reflects the entire reunion theme that these games had going for them. Despite RE6 having far more characters from older REs.

Hmm, good observation, now that you mention it, I hear a slight resemblance between RE6 and Batman related compositions.

agreed on the second thing.

SiLVeR_420 posted...

Ahh, dude that chapter ending tune hits right dead in the feels.

On a separate note, I need some help with this one. (RE5 trailer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCRIlzNJBhg

around 2:00, this theme starts playing all the way through to the end. the first time i heard it before the game's release, I thought it was absolutely beautiful, but I never found it in the game. I may have just missed it, but can someone tell me if it was in the game somewhere???
---
#18UnfoolishPosted 5/12/2013 5:10:16 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
SinisterBlade posted...
Ive always loved the music in the RE series. Especially alot of the piano pieces in 2. Looking forward to buying an old Wii and playing RE2, 0 and REmake with the GCN Discs and the VC. Forgot to mention 4 too. So much great music and just the sound design in general was so great.

RE2s save room music is the best of any music in all RE.

Quoted the ****ing truth, truth hurts doesnt it? Hit the nail to the core.

Finest music at its best :)