Help me RE6 board.

#1cnekansPosted 5/5/2013 6:20:55 AM
I've been playing online with a buddy of mine these past few days. He sets the game to veteran, then invites me.

I checked my records though. It only has me recorded as beating normal though. Is there a reason it isn't showing up as me beating it on veteran with him?
---
Nighttime261 OG *is ncsnake**Hidden Samurai*
"[he's] got 99 problems and they all involve b*****s"- I Like Toast
#2goku4ever03Posted 5/5/2013 10:57:59 AM
It's because when you last set up a game it was on normal. Start up a game yourself after selecting the veteran difficulty and then exit the game. The last difficulty that you played on will be saved, which should be veteran. Then you can join his game and have it recorded on veteran just fine, regardless on what difficulty he has it on (except for No Hope, when that's selected both players are automatically put on that difficulty).
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House
#3cnekans(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 11:19:30 AM
goku4ever03 posted...
It's because when you last set up a game it was on normal. Start up a game yourself after selecting the veteran difficulty and then exit the game. The last difficulty that you played on will be saved, which should be veteran. Then you can join his game and have it recorded on veteran just fine, regardless on what difficulty he has it on (except for No Hope, when that's selected both players are automatically put on that difficulty).

Oh okay. Thanks :D
---
Nighttime261 OG *is ncsnake**Hidden Samurai*
"[he's] got 99 problems and they all involve b*****s"- I Like Toast