Attack Reaction

#1IsegrimPosted 5/8/2013 5:25:08 AM
I don't see much point for this option. All it does is irritate your partner.

(Other day, I played as Agent in Ada's Chapter 3-2 for the last EX3 event. We accidentally broke a crate together and Ada flinched in pain. Other player starts melee'ing me in retaliation. To pay him back, I disregarded all opportunities to rescue him whenever he got grabbed. Oh and I got a good laugh when he failed the QTE against the Ubistvo at the train again and again until he quit.

Or use it for trolling purposes.

(Another time, I played as Sherry in Jake's Chapter 4 (Also for the EX3 event). The minute I showed up, my partner starts unloading his magnum and knocks me flat on my back twice. So I knocked him down with my magnum, dodged his retaliatory shot with a slide and quit.)
---
I believe in the Sony Timer.
#2SinisterBladePosted 5/8/2013 7:15:30 AM
I rather like when this is enabled. To be fair I only play with one other person (just like 5), and we laugh and have fun with it. Everytime she kicks me down or lands on top of me, or vice versa, we just say thanks or hit the praise command and keep going. Its funny.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#3DaltonMPosted 5/10/2013 9:05:55 AM
It would be better if you could hurt your partner.

It would make the game harder.

But attack reaction kind of makes you have to play more realistically.

But when smashing boxes, it's just annoying.
---
https://i.canvasugc.com/ugc/original/5b119944250c3fa1145f255361d2d2afdd14c7e0.gif
#4GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 5/11/2013 10:11:23 AM
SinisterBlade posted...
I rather like when this is enabled. To be fair I only play with one other person (just like 5), and we laugh and have fun with it. Everytime she kicks me down or lands on top of me, or vice versa, we just say thanks or hit the praise command and keep going. Its funny.

this.