Any news for a gold / complete edition ?

#1thor0319Posted 5/15/2013 7:47:17 AM
I would like to grab a copy now as its price drops drastically but are there any news about the release of a gold / complete edition? Thanks in advance.
#2este914Posted 5/15/2013 8:47:18 AM
Apparently there's nothing announced yet .... But I too am waiting for this re-release to come out before I purchase this game.
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#3NeVaRmoorePosted 5/15/2013 12:18:48 PM
I wouldn't get my hopes up.
#4este914Posted 5/16/2013 5:58:41 AM
NeVaRmoore posted...

Why not? This game sold well. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for them to re-release the game either.
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#5thor0319(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 7:20:24 AM
este914 posted...
Apparently there's nothing announced yet .... But I too am waiting for this re-release to come out before I purchase this game.

Apart from RE6, I would like to see a gold / complete edition for raccoon city as well. I know that there are mixed reviews of this game but it will be great if they include all the DLCs, especially all echo six campaigns.
#6Coryo61827Posted 5/16/2013 8:55:06 AM
Quote:NeVaRmoore posted...

Why not? This game sold well. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for them to re-release the game either.

@este914

The game sold well, BUT didn't come close to meeting capcoms expectations. I have a feeling they might think it would be pointless to release a gold edition of resident evil 6 now. It's not really the most popular of resident evil games. That would just mean more work for capcom with little reward in the end.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#7este914Posted 5/16/2013 9:30:27 AM
thor0319 posted...
este914 posted...

Apart from RE6, I would like to see a gold / complete edition for raccoon city as well. I know that there are mixed reviews of this game but it will be great if they include all the DLCs, especially all echo six campaigns.

Me too dude. But I think that has even less of a chance happening then RE6 Gold Edition =\
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#8dspmusikPosted 6/4/2013 9:19:34 PM
I sold my copy long ago, and was planning to rebuy the gold edition for $20 used someday as well. I guess that looks unlikely.
Are the new game modes free? And mercs maps, still $1 each?
---
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Streets Ahead:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
#9chocoboblue99Posted 6/5/2013 3:38:36 PM
dspmusik posted...
I sold my copy long ago, and was planning to rebuy the gold edition for $20 used someday as well. I guess that looks unlikely.
Are the new game modes free? And mercs maps, still $1 each?

New game modes free? NO

Mercs Maps, still $1 each? Yes. But, they have a bundle now for all the maps and it's cheaper to buy that. Save like $2.
#10Mhunter04Posted 6/7/2013 1:57:38 PM
The game was only released last year and the PC version was just released earlier this year, so a Gold/Platanium/Complete/GOTY Edition or whatever you want to call will more than likely take some time to be re-released maybe later next year, who knows. Publishers like Capcom is sure as heck gonna to cash grab all their current DLCs as much as possible.