Any news for a gold / complete edition ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Any news for a gold / complete edition ?
2 years ago#1
I would like to grab a copy now as its price drops drastically but are there any news about the release of a gold / complete edition? Thanks in advance.
2 years ago#2
Apparently there's nothing announced yet .... But I too am waiting for this re-release to come out before I purchase this game.
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
2 years ago#3
I wouldn't get my hopes up.
2 years ago#4
NeVaRmoore posted...

Why not? This game sold well. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for them to re-release the game either.
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
2 years ago#5
este914 posted...
Apparently there's nothing announced yet .... But I too am waiting for this re-release to come out before I purchase this game.

Apart from RE6, I would like to see a gold / complete edition for raccoon city as well. I know that there are mixed reviews of this game but it will be great if they include all the DLCs, especially all echo six campaigns.
2 years ago#6
Quote:NeVaRmoore posted...

Why not? This game sold well. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for them to re-release the game either.

@este914

The game sold well, BUT didn't come close to meeting capcoms expectations. I have a feeling they might think it would be pointless to release a gold edition of resident evil 6 now. It's not really the most popular of resident evil games. That would just mean more work for capcom with little reward in the end.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
2 years ago#7
thor0319 posted...
este914 posted...

Apart from RE6, I would like to see a gold / complete edition for raccoon city as well. I know that there are mixed reviews of this game but it will be great if they include all the DLCs, especially all echo six campaigns.

Me too dude. But I think that has even less of a chance happening then RE6 Gold Edition =\
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
2 years ago#8
I sold my copy long ago, and was planning to rebuy the gold edition for $20 used someday as well. I guess that looks unlikely.
Are the new game modes free? And mercs maps, still $1 each?
---
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Streets Ahead:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
2 years ago#9
dspmusik posted...
I sold my copy long ago, and was planning to rebuy the gold edition for $20 used someday as well. I guess that looks unlikely.
Are the new game modes free? And mercs maps, still $1 each?

New game modes free? NO

Mercs Maps, still $1 each? Yes. But, they have a bundle now for all the maps and it's cheaper to buy that. Save like $2.
2 years ago#10
The game was only released last year and the PC version was just released earlier this year, so a Gold/Platanium/Complete/GOTY Edition or whatever you want to call will more than likely take some time to be re-released maybe later next year, who knows. Publishers like Capcom is sure as heck gonna to cash grab all their current DLCs as much as possible.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Any news for a gold / complete edition ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived