How many still doing online?

#1MonsterMatt2706Posted 5/23/2013 2:35:55 PM
Just wondering how many still play all the different game types and still online in general. Had it back when it only had merc and thinking about picking it up again to play all the new modes.
---
Gamertag: ISO Creator4983
#2DarkD3stinyPosted 6/2/2013 9:09:42 AM
Looks like its just me lol.
---
Read my topic on the xbox one gamefaqs forum. Topic is called ... If you dont want xbones current DRM then the solution is dont buy the xbone ...
#3Coolgecko8Posted 6/2/2013 9:25:39 AM
I mostly play Predator with friends.... Or Survivors with friends...... Or Mercenaries with friends

Basically you'll never really see me playing with randoms inless I'm being a jackass and messing with my teammates.

I'm aStupidGecko.

Though I do play the campaign with randoms, usually helping them get the emblems
---
The only correct way to play as Police Officer Helana is to play Bad Boys through the mic.
#4sbn4Posted 6/3/2013 11:11:44 PM
I try to play as much of the modes as possible. The only one I don't like is Predator.

But most people reside in Survivors which isn't a personal favorite of mine either. I like Siege and Onslaught but those are the least populated modes.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#5DarkD3stinyPosted 6/4/2013 2:15:23 AM
I love predator xD
---
Xbox 360 GT :- Boycott XBOne. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66338604 (This is a must see topic that explains about the XBOne problems).
#6IsegrimPosted 6/4/2013 7:43:02 AM
I only play Mercenaries but the maps are the only DLC I've got...and usually with randoms.

I also play the occasional Agent Hunt and in this case, it's actually a good thing most of the veterans have moved onto Revelations. Less likelihood of encountering a camper.

I play Campaign online if an event calls for it and I usually help out someone if they're playing a chapter the event calls for. Online makes it less tedious. I'd like to go for a No Hope run with someone but no one comes in and if someone does, they usually leave when it gets too difficult.
---
I believe in the Sony Timer.