Are the other 3 campaigns any better than leons?

#1Silent Sniper IVPosted 5/29/2013 6:36:00 PM
I just finished leons, and that was some of the least fun I've had with a video game in years. I've never seen so many QTEs, and the amount of times I had to fight simmonswas almost insulting.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
#2Mariofan15Posted 5/29/2013 7:10:44 PM
Nope. Ada's is slightly better then Chris and Jakes though. Or at least I think so anyway.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#3EdalborezPosted 5/29/2013 7:55:42 PM
The others are about as QTE-y as Leon's and (to most people) less interesting as a whole. So no, you probably won't like the other campaigns if you didn't like Leon's.
#4sbn4Posted 5/30/2013 2:59:55 AM
Jake actually has more QTE and button prompt nonsense. And his campaign has no direction whatsoever. Chris' has the fewest and the least scripted moments. I think it holds the title for best playing campaign easily. But be warned it is very action heavy and plays nothing like Resident Evil. But it does have the most gameplay, even if it isn't all that well done. Ada's campaign is the definition of hit or miss. Some areas are okay, while others are just atrocious.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#5Silent Sniper IV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2013 5:46:43 PM
I'm on mission 3 of chris' campaign and it's been vastly more enjoyable gameplay wise. It doesn't feel like an RE game at all though. I think it's about time for them to reboot this series, it just feels so far detached at this point. Chris feels wildly our of character and the enemies at this point might as well be out of a modern shooter.
---
#6sbn4Posted 5/31/2013 10:24:55 PM
Don't know how you think Chris feels out of character. He's always been a hot head who does first and thinks later.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#7veralecePosted 6/1/2013 10:25:55 PM
I liked Jake/Sherry campaign is the best imo.
#8Silent Sniper IV(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2013 1:57:40 AM
sbn4 posted...
Don't know how you think Chris feels out of character. He's always been a hot head who does first and thinks later.

I don't know, his interactions with Jake especially just felt astoundingly stupid and the amnesia thing felt pretty forced.
---
#9DarkD3stinyPosted 6/2/2013 8:05:21 AM
I prefer Chris campaign as my fav.
---
Read my topic on the xbox one gamefaqs forum. Topic is called ... If you dont want xbones current DRM then the solution is dont buy the xbone ...
#10RygonPosted 6/5/2013 3:59:21 PM
I liked Leon's the most. I thought it was great.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108