Chasing Shadows (EX3 Event)

#11IsegrimPosted 6/3/2013 11:51:25 PM
RekoisCool posted...

I absolutely HATE the car chase scene, which is why I'm not motivated to play through the awful chapter anymore. Why couldn't they just keep the event as kill counts instead of changing it to the medals? Forcing us to play through the entire last half of the campaign is just horrible :/

Because of hackers hacking their kill scores. Medals are less likely to be hacked.
---
I believe in the Sony Timer.
#12Mariofan15Posted 6/5/2013 1:27:16 PM
Yeah. There's no way in hell we're making the goal before it ends. Not that I'm surprised since not only is the RE 6 community more or less dead but this is one of the more tedious chapters to do.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#13chocoboblue99Posted 6/5/2013 2:35:33 PM
I played this event once and that was it for me. I got my EX ticket and I'm happy at that.

I thought this chapter was wayyy too long. I even started at 3-3, and it still takes forever. It's like average 40 mins, but all the cut scenes really make it seem longer. And, the story isn't take great in this chapter.

Hopefully, the next EX event will be better.
#14levyjl1988Posted 6/6/2013 4:56:41 AM
chocoboblue99 posted...
I played this event once and that was it for me. I got my EX ticket and I'm happy at that.

I thought this chapter was wayyy too long. I even started at 3-3, and it still takes forever. It's like average 40 mins, but all the cut scenes really make it seem longer. And, the story isn't take great in this chapter.

They gave out the EX3 tickets already for this event?
---
!!!
#15RekoisCool(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2013 5:54:47 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
chocoboblue99 posted...

They gave out the EX3 tickets already for this event?

We won't be getting a EX3 ticket for this event since we didn't get the 7000 medals.
#16Animaniac24Posted 6/12/2013 3:00:36 PM
Hope failing events doesnt become a trend.

At least not until Ive got my last two tickets...

That was a really stupid event though; I admit to not participating very much myself (2 medals).

Hopefully they'll judge the next event's target much more realistically considering the Xbox community is pretty much dead now...
#17SinisterBladePosted 6/13/2013 1:12:13 AM
Coolgecko8 posted...
Yeah, I usually try to be hopeful when it comes to stuff like this.
But with 2358/7000(as of now) it's becoming obvious that we won't reach it.

Which sucks cause it's an EX3 event, and with Revelations being out, Capcom is trying to shift focus to that.

Most of my RE6 friends have either moved on to Revelations or just don't care for the event.

Doesn't help it that we have to go through one of the most drawn out and scripted sections of the game

At least the next EX3 is Neutralize the Threat 2, which should be much easier to meet the goal

If anyone's up for going through Section 3-3 to 3-6 a few times, I'm game.

That is me (bold). I have all the standard EX2's unlocked and the 3 EX's I care about. Since I only really play with one person anyway, events are not on my list anymore.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!