I kinda... really like this game.

#1NillzGrillzPosted 6/9/2013 10:36:02 AM
I was afraid that this game was going to be awful with the way people went on about it, but I have to say, it's my favorite *new* RE game. My favorite will always be a tie between REmade and Code Veronica, but for the new games that focus on action instead of horror, I'd have to say this one is up there.

I just don't understand the "there isn't anymore horror, so it sucks!" angle. Leon's campaign alone had more horror than 5 and was maybe a little bit more horror heavy than 4, even though that's debatable.

Also, I recently replayed Gears of War 3, and that cemented how overrated that game is, and how underrated this one is. I'd much rather play this again than that game, which was short, didn't have much of a story, and was repetitive as hell.

Meh, different strokes for different folks I guess.
#2DarkD3stinyPosted 6/9/2013 3:39:03 PM
Cool.
---
SHUN THE XBOX ONE! http://www.xboxshun.com/ #XboxShun (Xbox 360 GT :- Boycott XBOne).
#3NillzGrillz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 5:45:10 PM
What a constructive reply!
#4goku4ever03Posted 6/9/2013 8:44:54 PM
Nice.
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House
#5Dave_GahanPosted 6/10/2013 12:33:03 AM
RE4 is infinitely better than this trash.
---
STAYING TRUE TO THE GAME
HOUSTON TEXANS
#6Mariofan15Posted 6/10/2013 4:06:37 PM

To bad this game isnt trash like a bunch of you butthurt fanboys are claiming.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#7NillzGrillz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 1:20:47 PM
Dave_Gahan posted...

The only reason RE4 is considered better than this "trash" is because it reinvigorated the genre. It also completely removed the horror from the old games and replaced it with shiny new action, which 5 and 6 also used.

It's fine to like RE4 better than 6, that's your own choice and opinion, but to call 6 trash when all it does it streamline 4's experience and build upon what 4 started--and do it well, in fact--it just makes you come off as a lazy fanboy who's parroting what all of the other REtards have complained about since 4 came out. And this is coming from someone who prefers the old games, so don't try to knock me into the "not a true fan" category, because that's certainly not the case.

Resident Evil has changed, for better or worse, and the old games aren't coming back, so it's about time stop complaining about anything that isn't REmake and start focusing on the positives of the new games in the series--of which there are plenty.
#8RiFF-RaFFPosted 6/11/2013 2:39:12 PM
RE6 took what made RE4 great and made it trash. Your opinion sucks. Deal with it.
---
i COULD STEAL COOKiES FROM YOUR DAUGHTER'S LUNCH, RED RUBiES ON MY CHAiN LOOK LiKE HAWAiiAN PUNCH
#9Mariofan15Posted 6/11/2013 5:33:32 PM
RE6 took what made RE4 great and made it trash. Your opinion sucks. Deal with it.

Yours suck even more. So YOU deal with it.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#10SinisterBladePosted 6/12/2013 6:13:32 AM
I enjoy it, but haven't played in a long time :(
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!