This game is getting less and less support...

#1levyjl1988Posted 6/12/2013 8:12:56 PM
The people attending those online events are dwindling... I mean we lost the last one.
Though people who have participated since the beginning still have 2 EX3 costumes left.

I guess the only way Capcom to invigorate this game back is to announce a Campaign DLC, perhaps that rumored Claire Missions, whatever happened to it...
---
From Xbox 360 to PS4. Hello Sony. Goodbye Microsoft.
#2SinisterBladePosted 6/13/2013 3:39:45 AM
I would love that, Claire is my main squeeze and always has been, however it's Capcom here. With REvelations out and a strong possibility RE7 is at least in planning stages, means they will probably just let this die.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#3Animaniac24Posted 6/13/2013 5:13:00 PM
I'm only participating in EX unlock events now.

Don't even have Revelations; just sick of this game.

Despite my usual pessimism though, I'm kind of optamistic that we only failed the last event because it took so damn long to go through the most scripted part of the game just to get one point...

Hopefully the support will return with the next event where we can hopefully just spam Chris 4-4, and they'll set a realistically low target that takes into account that people are only still playing for the EX 3 costumes, and will probably quit even that if the next event fails.
#4IsegrimPosted 6/14/2013 3:20:52 AM
Animaniac24 posted...
I'm only participating in EX unlock events now.

Don't even have Revelations; just sick of this game.

Despite my usual pessimism though, I'm kind of optamistic that we only failed the last event because it took so damn long to go through the most scripted part of the game just to get one point...

Hopefully the support will return with the next event where we can hopefully just spam Chris 4-4, and they'll set a realistically low target that takes into account that people are only still playing for the EX 3 costumes, and will probably quit even that if the next event fails.

That depends on what they're asking for this time. Is the event calling for Campaign medals or kills? If it's the former, then we have to go through another sub-chapter for the medal. It means I can't just spam Requim of War in Mercenaries (I think some people did this in this event's first run which called for kills, not medals) instead which would have been a lot more enjoyable.
---
I believe in the Sony Timer.