Resident Evil 5 or 6?

#1harrykid1Posted 6/15/2013 8:01:07 PM
Hey guys I need a little help deciding between Resident Evil 5 or 6. Heres my history of past RE games
Resident Evil DS - loved it finished it
RE3 DC liked story kinda short though
Code Veronica DC finished disc one but cheated with infinite ammo :(
RE4 PS2 played alot but never finished I lent it to some guy and never got it back 4 years ago
I also dont have gold or anyone to play with so Ill only play the single player. I also thought the vechile missions in RE6 look really cool
#2Dy_WarriorsXoXoPosted 6/15/2013 10:43:39 PM
Vehicle missions are alright in 6.

Did you like 4? 5 is basically that game in an Africa setting with an amazing final boss.

Mercenaries mode in that game is a lot more featured.

Personally 6 is better imo. I mean it has much more content.

If money is not an issue than look into Revelations. It has a lot more of the old Resident Evil vibe... By old I do not mean Resident Evil 1 but more along the lines of Code Veronica.
Revelations also has Raid mode (good fun)
Leon's campaign in 6 is amazing imo.
#3harrykid1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 11:04:07 PM
Money kind of is an issue I was really attracted to GameStop only wanting $10 for Resident evil 5 I liked 4 but which is less complicated? I hated that hard confusing ammo mixing stuff in RE3
#4DarkD3stinyPosted 6/17/2013 4:16:14 AM
Play both demos.
---
Must see topic about XBOne and devastating effects for future if XBOne is successful :- http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66485479
#5MeagamasterPosted 6/19/2013 2:12:01 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Play both demos.

This. But I recommend getting 5. The story is stronger than this game and it is pretty solid. If you are dieing to play 6 then I recommend waiting for a HUGE price drop before purchase. If you want a better horror experience with solid gameplay then you cant go wrong with Revelations.
---
GOLF IS LIFE
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#6harrykid1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 6:25:47 PM
I was going to get it for 3ds a while ago but then I was like ahh screw it they`ll just make a console version thats way better anyways
#7MeagamasterPosted 6/19/2013 6:42:32 PM
harrykid1 posted...
I was going to get it for 3ds a while ago but then I was like ahh screw it they`ll just make a console version thats way better anyways

I haven't played the demo for the console version. but you should get the 3ds version regardless. Its a fantastic game even without all the new niffty bells and whistles
---
GOLF IS LIFE
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#8Shiroyasha999Posted 6/20/2013 5:07:51 AM
Honestly, RE5 wasnt like a Resident Evil anymore, when I played it, but then RE6 is much worse
#9tadmfpolePosted 6/21/2013 3:03:07 AM
I recommend 6, much more content and a better game overall.
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned
#10jpv2000Posted 6/21/2013 5:24:36 AM
harrykid1 posted...

And now they have. Revelations is now my second favorite game of all time, REmake is still my number one.

So I would recommend you buy Revelations, (Be sure to get the "Lost in Nightmares" DLC) RE 5 and then RE 6. I love them all.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)