Good game modes?

#1bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 6/28/2013 6:59:46 PM
Just got the as I was wondering if any of the new game modes were worth buying and still have people playing them.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#2bLiNdSnIpErZ20(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 12:44:44 PM(edited)
Bump

*Just got the game and
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#3AbyssalseddPosted 7/2/2013 2:34:08 PM
They are not very active but there is always a few games open. If you buy them, add me so we can team up or something.

Gamertag : AbyssalSeddrick
#4MrSiter1Posted 7/2/2013 8:03:52 PM
There's usually games open in Survivors. It's horribly unbalanced but it's still fun. But it's even better if you find people who play fair. I'd say it's worth it.

Predator's fun as well but survivors is better imo. Ustanak is hard to play at first but it doesn't take long to get the hang of it. Sometimes it's empty, sometimes there's a game open. It's definitely worth it.

Onslaught is pretty dead but occasionally you'll find a game or two. If not you can just create your own game and it doesn't take long to fill up since you only need two people. If you're a fan of mercenaries then it's definitely worth it.

Siege is completely dead. Last time I played this was months ago. It's a shame because imo this is the most fun out of all the modes. If you're looking to play with random people most of the time, I'd recommend you to skip it since it's empty 90% of the time, but if you can find people to play with then it's a must-have.

GT is Necrobulll btw. Always looking for people to play with.
#5sbn4Posted 7/2/2013 11:34:18 PM
I personally only like Siege and Onslaught. Survivors is tolerable if you play free for all. But TDM blows because its horribly unbalanced. I lost interest in Predator pretty quickly.

I think the bundle is the best bet.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#6tadmfpolePosted 7/3/2013 2:13:17 AM
Mercenaries is an addictive blast. Try out the on disc maps and see if you like it or not.
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned