Help with Rail Yard

#1ILuvKnivesPosted 7/11/2013 3:12:55 PM
Hello everyone. Just wondering if any of you know the enemy spawn points and at during which kill count? I'm just trying to score a million or more here. :-) I know the "popcorn zombies" come in from one of the subway @ around kill #10 - 20. Then I also only know that the two steel-legged rocket launcher J'avos appear around kill #80. Any input or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! (^_^)
#2DanielSpace79Posted 7/12/2013 12:33:46 PM
ILuvKnives posted...
Hello everyone. Just wondering if any of you know the enemy spawn points and at during which kill count? I'm just trying to score a million or more here. :-) I know the "popcorn zombies" come in from one of the subway @ around kill #10 - 20. Then I also only know that the two steel-legged rocket launcher J'avos appear around kill #80. Any input or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! (^_^)

RY is one of my least played maps- but can offer a little guidance until someone better equipped comes along.

From 1-15 standard javo spawn along the hallways, I tyically stay in the stairway that looks down on the train for a steady flow, then head into the train for the remainder of those and popcorn javo (that name cracks me up for them)

At 35, I typically go to the ladder in the main area for the one bee javo, then the swarm of sword javo and lobsterheads that spawn down on both sides of the platform until 65

At 65 I normally head up to the metal grating for the shield javo and some mg javo that turn into Strelats

85ish is the R Launcher, then I normally go to the area by the turnstiles for some sword javo and long arm javo

At 110 I go back to the train I think

At 125-135 I think arm javo appear in the central platform, then just stay there until the end.

Hope this helps!
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWorstType
PSN: TheWorstType RE6 Mercs
#3ILuvKnives(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 12:59:31 AM
Thank you very much, DanielSpace79. That information you provided is more than helpful. I really appreciate it. :-)