wow.. re4 is really bad. this game was x100 better

#41GoldsicklePosted 8/28/2013 9:37:27 PM
GigerSupreme posted...
except that i did,

Disagreements aren't rebuttals. You're just a stumble-tongued Luddite.
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#42Mariofan15Posted 8/29/2013 8:15:57 PM
GigerSupreme posted...
Goldsickle posted...
GigerSupreme posted...
what else you got

Since you didn't address a lot of points, I'd say I won this.

except that i did, but you refuse to acknowledge the fact that you are wrong lol.

You didnt win anything. Goldsickle kicked your ass with every poor argument you made. He countered all them perfectly. You were just being desperate and making things up.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:2452-5385-5607
#43sadiq2010Posted 8/31/2013 3:26:17 AM
resident evil 4 is trash and garbage.

that is resident evil 4 is very bad.

resident evil 6 is much much much better and more fun, than resident evil 4 and 5.
#44GigerSupremePosted 9/4/2013 2:00:30 AM
Mariofan15 posted...
GigerSupreme posted...
Goldsickle posted...
GigerSupreme posted...
what else you got

except that i did, but you refuse to acknowledge the fact that you are wrong lol.

You didnt win anything. Goldsickle kicked your ass with every poor argument you made. He countered all them perfectly. You were just being desperate and making things up.

you mean fallacies?
#45GigerSupremePosted 9/4/2013 2:03:24 AM
sadiq2010 posted...

resident evil 6 is much much much better and more fun, than resident evil 4 and 5.

thats why re4 has sold more than re6. also why is re6 considered a massive disapointment by fans, critics and capcom themselves? hell, capcom even admitted that hey screwed up in re6 and intend to make the series go back to its roots. this is emphasized by the fact revelations was ported to consoles and was a much better recieved than re6.

face it, re6 failed and will never live up to the legacy that re4 has.
#46DarkD3stinyPosted 9/4/2013 9:15:13 AM
Goldsickle posted...
GigerSupreme posted...
what else you got

You won this on the re6 ps3 forum too xD
---
This topic reveals that re6 has practically most things in it that the old re games had :- http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/65066023
#47DarkD3stinyPosted 9/4/2013 9:22:49 AM
GigerSupreme posted...
sadiq2010 posted...

thats why re4 has sold more than re6. also why is re6 considered a massive disapointment by fans, critics and capcom themselves? hell, capcom even admitted that hey screwed up in re6 and intend to make the series go back to its roots. this is emphasized by the fact revelations was ported to consoles and was a much better recieved than re6.

Lie. This guy makes up lies to try to win arguments. Giger has already had this discussion with me on ps3 forum and when asked he couldn't provide information that Capcom have stated they think re6 is a massive dissapointment. All he provided was one person from Capcom saying the FANS were dissapointed. Dont trust this guy he lies through his b
---
This topic reveals that re6 has practically most things in it that the old re games had :- http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/65066023
#48DarkD3stinyPosted 9/4/2013 9:28:46 AM
TheThirdDay posted...
Honestly, they're barely comparable. I'd still consider RE4 to be survival horror, while RE6 is an action shooter. I find it easier to compare 4 to Zero through CODE: Veronica than 5 and 6.

More on topic, RE4 has always been one of my all time favorite video games, but the more I play 6, the more I'm begging to think it's one of the best in the series, maybe even better than 4. *dons flame shield*

Survival in survival horror :- The feeling of being less powerful through limited ammo and health. Re4 cakes you in ammo through boxes and from dead ememies plus theres plenty of health pick ups and also you can buy first aid sprays from the shop. Re4 is definitely not survival horror. Re4 fans who try to make re4 seem survival horror are just making themselves look foolish.
---
#49FlibbithPosted 9/4/2013 10:41:20 AM
lol.
---
I'm a woman of refined, yet simple tastes.
#50GigerSupremePosted 9/4/2013 9:01:32 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
GigerSupreme posted...
sadiq2010 posted...

Lie. This guy makes up lies to try to win arguments. Giger has already had this discussion with me on ps3 forum and when asked he couldn't provide information that Capcom have stated they think re6 is a massive dissapointment. All he provided was one person from Capcom saying the FANS were dissapointed. Dont trust this guy he lies through his b

you say that i didnt provide proof, except when i did which apparently didnt count...
what kind of logic is that? especially since the the guy who said the game was a failure was the PRODUCER OF THE GAME.

so, how am i lying again?

and yes, people were disappointed. this is emphasized by the 5.8 user score on metacritic.