wow.. re4 is really bad. this game was x100 better

#91megATOMOSPosted 10/14/2013 6:08:29 PM
Resident Evil 4 is amazing

especially compared to this
---
http://i.imgur.com/8GzlC.gif
#92simonbelmont2Posted 10/15/2013 6:26:34 AM
sparkymafia posted...
After playing through Resident Evil 6 i dug my old ps2 out and gave 4 a whirl... To see if i am just nostalgic. It holds up really well when you get to grips with the weird controls, i think its a much better game than 6. It even still looks pretty good, if a little blurry.

This game came out in 2005... Really great game for its time and if you replaced the graphics i think it would score well now.

Yeah, RE4 still holds up really well especially if you play the HD version. The controls work fine and the game is still a lot of fun.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#93Ryan-06Posted 10/29/2013 6:32:11 AM
this board this alive? hello!
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg -wisdom
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. Tired of US.
#94foodeater4Posted 11/18/2013 4:10:29 PM
I just bought RE4 HD, playing it for the first time, not just the HD version, RE4 in general. I have played all the other RE games in the series.

So far, Im enjoying part 4. Besides the controls/camera that could use a bit of updating, even to RE5 levels, the game is very good even by todays standards. Oh the voice acting definatly isn't up to this gens quality, but that doesn't bother me.

Anyways I don't know if better then 6, I also really enjoyed part 6. From the moment I fired up 6, I was hooked through all 4 of the campaigns and wanted to finish them all and then I started replaying some on higher difficulties. I know I liked cause very few games I will complete and start replaying immediately, and RE games are usually like that and this one was as well, so it did something for me.
#95nazacuckooPosted 11/25/2013 4:55:26 AM
I played RE4 for the first time after playing RE6, and I honestly have to say I like RE4 better. I didn't find the controls that bad at all, but after struggling to play MGS3 with that game's super clunky controls, I can manage pretty much anything to be honest.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
#96BlueJester007Posted 12/4/2013 11:17:59 AM
So, here I was on the Resident Evil 6 board browsing through topics when I came across what is essentially that same topic from the Resident Evil 5 board way back when: Run and gun.
---
Deus Ex: Human Revolution OST Title: I Never Asked For Discs
#97orangeneePosted 12/4/2013 7:13:14 PM
BlueJester007 posted...
So, here I was on the Resident Evil 6 board browsing through topics when I came across what is essentially that same topic from the Resident Evil 5 board way back when: Run and gun.

Hate, hate never changes.

In fact while I've been flicking through the pages this topic has appeared in various forms quite a few times. Same few people appear in each too.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#98BlueJester007Posted 12/5/2013 1:00:37 PM
orangenee posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...
You're actually starting to sound a little like someone else on this board.

Oh God! What if darkhare is djwagon's alt?!

*shudders*

Don't even joke about that.

orangenee posted...
BlueJester007 posted...

Hate, hate never changes.

In fact while I've been flicking through the pages this topic has appeared in various forms quite a few times. Same few people appear in each too.

You be followin' me, boy! And I like it!
---
Deus Ex: Human Revolution OST Title: I Never Asked For Discs
#99orangeneePosted 12/5/2013 3:30:54 PM
I've been contemplating buying this game for a while so ventured onto these here boards and saw the opportunity to e-stalk.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#100BlueJester007Posted 12/11/2013 10:05:44 AM
This board is deader than the RE5 Online Mercs community.
---
When you tell someone that they don't understand something, be sure to enlighten them instead of just being a vague and pretentious dick.