just started playing this with my friend and I'm having fun, but...

#1MasterSplinterWPosted 9/2/2013 2:14:10 AM
The last RE I played was 4 on the Gamecube, just a preface to start this.

I'm enjoying RE6, but to be honest, this just isn't Resident Evil anymore. It's fund to play but it's not scary like it used to be. Furthermore, I don't know if this has been said, but it feels like some weird clone of "Gears of War" except with zombies. And with all the action button pushing when I could be doing actual stuff kind of feels like "God of War" as well.

IDK, just my two cents for anyone considering picking up this title. It's definitely worth it if you find it on the cheap, and does have good replayability (imo) due to the different modes, campaigns, and challenges. I'm personally pretty addicted to ther Mercenary time trial mode.
---
ARR, Diabolos: Ryan Zilla, Tank
#2MasterSplinterW(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 8:56:45 PM
Ahh, sorry everyone. I've been reading some other topics and have discovered that other people are pretty much saying the exact same thing as me, and either love it or hate it. I'm really enjoying it, and yes, especially mercenaries.
---
ARR, Diabolos: Ryan Zilla, Tank
#3tadmfpolePosted 9/4/2013 2:50:41 AM
Mercs is brilliant, and it really shines with 2 players. I would like to see them expand on the mode in future games.
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned
#4GigerSupremePosted 9/4/2013 3:09:07 AM
tadmfpole posted...
Mercs is brilliant, and it really shines with 2 players. I would like to see them expand on the mode in future games.

needs more stages and more creative skills to use.

as is, this is pretty sparse even with all the dlc.