Single player without online coop is awful, and Ada's campagin is hard as hell.

#1kiramasakiPosted 9/30/2013 2:55:52 AM
Did they not test these kind of things before releasing the game? On normal I couldn't get past Haos playing as piers, because I would get to the fight where I am waiting for the door to pressurize, Haos would catch me, and the AI would sit there letting me get killed. There are no qte or buttons to press as piers, but on coop one bullet from your buddy causes Haos to drop you, on single player the AI is like forget you man.

On Ada's campaign its even worse. First of all, unless you play with a friend, you are literally solo on single player. There is no AI soldier. Yet the difficultly does not seem to be adjusted. On the sub, you get swarmed by more enemies than you can kill, there is no where to run, and they start you off with 4 arrows, and 10-30 rounds of an uzi? I guess if you can manage to sneak all the way, then you can get past this area, but that pretty dam hard to do, and once alerted, solo with that little ammo, its basically game over.

Honestly what were they thinking when they released this game. As coop game with a buddy its okay, 5 is better because the controls on 5 are nowhere near as bad as they are on 6, but as a solo game its garbage.
#2GoldsicklePosted 9/30/2013 10:18:20 PM
kiramasaki posted...
I guess if you can manage to sneak all the way, then you can get past this area, but that pretty dam hard to do,

That's not really hard to do.

Make use of the crossbow to kill guards silently.
It has to be a head shot or the guards will be alerted.

Make use of some vents or crawl spaces to sneak past guards.

You can perform a stealth kill if you take cover behind a corner and wait for a guard to come near.
If they're near enough, a stealth kill prompt will pop up on screen and you can execute it.
Even if they seem like they won't come near enough, wait patiently and get ready to mash the button for when the prompt appears for a split second.
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#3zenandiPosted 10/1/2013 9:26:04 AM
Goldsickle posted...
That's not really hard to do.

A lot of the complaints for this game seem to me like "that's not really hard to do" either...

Waddyathink Sickle? Curiously, wat did you think of RE 6 anyway? I forgot...
#4GoldsicklePosted 10/1/2013 8:09:52 PM
zenandi posted...
Waddyathink Sickle? Curiously, wat did you think of RE 6 anyway? I forgot...

Good controls, poor stage design.
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#5simonbelmont2Posted 10/13/2013 8:03:20 AM
Yeah, in Ada's campaign it's less hassle to sneak around and avoid a big firefight. If the first few enemies are alerted to your presence they will quick outnumber you in that cramped area.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#6azmianuarPosted 10/24/2013 12:05:18 PM
I loved the sneaking around part, makes me feel like cat woman.
In all seriousness yeah Ada's campaign is pretty overwhelming most of the time, but I guess if you've managed to do all the other campaigns I'm sure you're good enough to beat it.