Should I get this again?

#1MrWizard2000Posted 10/6/2013 9:16:21 AM
I want to get this even if I did buy it and returned it days later. I only completed Leon's campaign but is Jake's and Chris's campaign worse?
---
What's so special about The Boss? She beat Jesus in an arm wrestle, that's what! -WallyFeliz
#2este914Posted 10/7/2013 12:39:32 PM
What's your premise for buying it again?
---
...::: este914 :::...
The One & Only!
#3MrWizard2000(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 3:11:23 PM
este914 posted...
What's your premise for buying it again?

It's cheap, something to finish, and I generally liked Resident Evil until 5 and 6 came out.
---
What's so special about The Boss? She beat Jesus in an arm wrestle, that's what! -WallyFeliz
#4GoldsicklePosted 10/7/2013 9:51:56 PM
Right now, the game has been patched so that you have a more wider camera angle, segments within chapters can be selected separately, the 4th campaign is selectable from the start (Ada's) and co-op is made available in the 4th campaign.

This may or may not motivate you to get it back again.

Also, a "Gold edition" seems to be in progress.
You can just get a cheaper, current copy of the game or wait for that.
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#5este914Posted 10/9/2013 11:30:53 AM
Goldsickle posted...
Right now, the game has been patched so that you have a more wider camera angle, segments within chapters can be selected separately, the 4th campaign is selectable from the start (Ada's) and co-op is made available in the 4th campaign.

This may or may not motivate you to get it back again.

Also, a "Gold edition" seems to be in progress.
You can just get a cheaper, current copy of the game or wait for that.

GOLD EDITION!?! anyway you can confirm please? :)
---
The One & Only!
#6GoldsicklePosted 10/9/2013 8:53:25 PM
este914 posted...
GOLD EDITION!?! anyway you can confirm please? :)

Only in Japan for now...
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/02/resident-evil-6-returns-this-august-with-disc-and-dlc-bundle/
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#7este914Posted 10/10/2013 5:49:11 AM
Damn.... so nothing announced for NA region yet. That sucks. I hope they decide to release it outside of Japan
---
The One & Only!
#8IsegrimPosted 10/10/2013 9:26:24 AM(edited)
Even if they make a Gold Edition, DLC will probably be all vouchers. That's what Japan got for their
"gold" edition. Nothing especially collectable in-game. I might consider double dipping if all the DLC was on disc and the game already patched.

And even with all that, the chances for a U.S. re-release is unlikely since it already did as part of a bundle in Capcom Essentials.
---
I believe in the Sony Timer.
#9simonbelmont2Posted 10/13/2013 10:38:28 AM
The new camera options and the changes to the chapter select alone make a big difference to my enjoyment of the game.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him