Looking for Co-op partner

#1kalibre16Posted 2/5/2014 5:50:24 AM
Well as the title suggests just looking for some decent co-op buddies to run through this game with me I already beat it but the completionist in me wants 100% on the records so that includes slogging through on all difficulties from No-Hope to easy(urk) anybody willing to help jus post your GT below

oh and mercs help would be greatly appreciated as well as I just got Xbox Live last week and have no online records (I have million scores on solo though, I'm debating whether I should get all the maps but for the time being I only have the first three)

I have a headset as well, don't really use it much but if u got it I'll make the effort lol
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#2BlacKRaiN_666Posted 2/7/2014 8:57:23 PM
I already have 100% complete (S rank on every character/chapter/difficulty, EVERY skill unlocked, and basically I have the platinum trophy.) Anywho, I was almost interest in helping you out, since all I do anymore is devote my time to helping and teaching newcomers the finer points of the game. I like to feel needed I suppose. But, then you said Xbox Live. Hit me up when you get your PS3 back from your friend's house, since I can't imagine you're playing on 360 by choice.
---
PSN: BlacKRaiN_666 - I don't except blank requests.
FFXIV:ARR/Crimson Rayne/Exodus///Resident Evil elitist (5,ORC,6)
#3bigbadfarcryPosted 2/11/2014 11:42:03 AM
I want to do this and number 5 in co-op.

Either of you have both and any interest in lending time every now and then to accomplish this?
#4BEATZEROPosted 2/13/2014 1:17:02 AM
I've completed the story, I have a bit to go to 100% the entire thing. I'm always down to play, if anyone needs a partner just send an invite! :D
BTW I have all the mercenaries maps, but not the other multiplayer modes.

GT: xkillpatrikdead --- Playing right now.
---
"How bout I give you the flipper" || http://www.last.fm/user/killpatrickdead||Gamertag - xkillpatrikdead