Are the people Capcom aimed this game at all Flashes?

#1brokenfingersPosted 5/11/2014 12:33:02 PM
Because, I mean, the speed you're required to stick-waggle in this game is insane. I turn the controlled sideways and do the left stick with my index and middle finger to make it go way faster and do the other stick with my other thumb, and on the higher difficulties some of them are still impossible for me to get close on. The mandatory succeed ones are not as bad, but like the fight with Ubistvo on the tracks, you don't have to succeed at it, but I can't imagine how anyone could even just to do it. I'd think you'd break the controller from speed before you'd get fast enough to do that.
#2zenandiPosted 5/12/2014 7:02:06 AM
Equip the skill. Makes it a cakewalk.
#3SiLVeR_420Posted 5/18/2014 10:26:45 AM
Also use both sticks.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#4David2929Posted 5/19/2014 1:16:04 PM
Every qte is easy for me. I don't see how people have problems with them.
---
Tonight after awhile ima knock you in the head, then... GRANDE TACO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUcszN8jRB8
#5SiLVeR_420Posted 5/21/2014 8:01:53 PM
I dont think people had a problem with them for the most part. Just how often they popped up.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#6BlueJester007Posted 5/23/2014 7:54:45 AM
Back when I still played this game, I noticed a discrepancy in the grab-breaking. If an enemy grabbed you, you had to break it by wiggling the left and right stick or by pressing a button repeatedly.
However, if you continued to be grabbed by the same enemy, the grab breaking would become more difficult each time. You would have to wiggle the sticks faster or push the button faster. It got really annoying in Mercenaries.
What really got on my nerves were the crawling zombies. If you stomp their head in right before they grab you, you'll still get grabbed and possibly bitten even though they don't have a head. It got ridiculous how many great Mercenaries runs were ruined by some stupid glitch.
---
PSA:
http://tinyurl.com/9kbyjk9
#7brokenfingers(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2014 11:19:00 AM
Also use both sticks.

Already was, as I said I even rotated my controller to do it faster.

Another thing is, I cannot physically accomplish the punchdown thing on Derek dinosaur-onward. I don't see how some of you people can press that fast, nor why the **** any developer would think that's an okay mechanic either way. I have enough trouble with my controllers developing stutters and sways on the sticks without having to hammer them.
#8BlueJester007Posted 5/24/2014 1:59:24 PM
brokenfingers posted...
Also use both sticks.

Already was, as I said I even rotated my controller to do it faster.

Yeah, the advice people give here is just fantastic, isn't it?

Another thing is, I cannot physically accomplish the punchdown thing on Derek dinosaur-onward.

While I have been able to accomplish it, it is rather annoying. It's not so much that you have the press the button so fast, but more about how many f***ing times you have to do it. The fight goes on for way WAY too long. It's even worse when playing as Ada.
---
PSA:
http://tinyurl.com/9kbyjk9
#9SiLVeR_420Posted 5/24/2014 4:20:25 PM
You have to either have the skill that makes things like that easier or just start mashing before the Icon even shows up.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.