To all GFWL complainers...

#1BhaswaraPosted 1/11/2013 2:23:43 AM
We know that Japanese game company always using GFWL for PC version of a PS3 (or Xbox 306) game, especially like our GameFAQ user said:

"I think this is a very Japanese thing, I have no idea how popular Steam is in Japan, if it's barely used there at all, but seeing that hardly that many Japanese console games have PC versions as well and many seem to be GFWL titles. For example, Capcom's games like Street Fighter IV, Resident Evil 5, Dead Rising 2 and Lost Planet 2, and Blazblue as well. I believe they wanted to go the easiest way to port their Xbox version so GFWL would seem sensible."

Miharin, a GameFAQ user

again, we know this happen but RELAX! we have 1 modern Japanese company with 1 modern game: Atari and their TDU2 (Which doesn't using GFWL)

so i hope you guys stop complainin 'bout GFWL ANYMORE...

you're free to answer
#2Ikaru_Posted 1/11/2013 1:52:41 PM(edited)
Bhaswara posted...
We know that Japanese game bla-blaha bla bla
Miharin, a GameFAQ user

again, we know this happen but RELAX! bla bla bla Japanese company with 1 modern game: Atari and their TDU2 (Which doesn't using GFWL)

bla bla bla bout GFWL ANYMORE...

you're free to answer

That's how I read your post...Sorry it was boring read.
EDIT* oops I meant to click on the ps3 re6 forum.
dang ,my bad,no wonder this was boring.
#3Bhaswara(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 9:24:36 PM
i know,Atari's TDU2 is the only game,made by (originally) Japanese company, which doesn't using GFWL, all i want to ask is: why he complain that quote if we know that TDU2 is the only Japanese(originally)which doesn't using GFWL? =D
#4LtCmdrShepardPosted 1/25/2013 11:33:49 AM
I must be the only one that doesnt have aproblem with GFWL. I'll take it any day over that steam trash
---
Complete Gamerscores: 13
http://raptr.com/badge/shockwave981/ach.png
#5BuggyTimePosted 1/29/2013 4:57:59 AM
I've never had a problem with GFWL. I think a good portion of the hate is simply "internet regurgitation".
#6Bhaswara(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 6:11:06 AM
BuggyTime
Posted 1/29/2013 4:57:59 AM
message detail
I've never had a problem with GFWL. I think a good portion of the hate is simply "internet regurgitation".

Really?