SPOILERS: Dying immediately after cutscene in Leon Chapter 4

#1cheesypuffsPosted 3/23/2013 12:39:45 PM
In the cutscene where Leon and Chris meet when they are going after Ada, my character dies immediately after the loading screen. I tried it in single player and multiplayer. In multiplayer, the other person is fine but my character dies.

I've went over it several times and it keeps happening no matter what. Anybody have the same problem and managed to solve it?
#2MysticNesslyPosted 3/23/2013 12:50:45 PM
I can't remember the specifics of that spot. This is the part that involves the sparring between Leon and Chris right?

When you load up just before you die, where are you? Are you failing to complete a quick time event?
#3cheesypuffs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 2:30:11 PM
Yeah, it's the cutscene with Leon and Chris sparring. When I reload the game, I show up at the point right after you escape from the room with the exploding robots. I don't see any quicktime events.
#4MadnessSenpaiPosted 3/24/2013 1:59:06 PM
I have the same problem but no solution so far.
#5PrinceLinkPosted 3/24/2013 2:29:16 PM
glad im not the only one having this problem at least...
---
You're just jealous because the little voices talk to me!
#6SebastiaaaaaaanPosted 3/24/2013 2:30:12 PM
Yep, this happened to me as well. It's just a hilarious, random bug. I didn't read the topic enough to tell if you guys are stuck in a continuous cycle of dying at the same spot, but it only happened to me once.
---
Likes Genki Sudo, Cro Cop, Big Nog, Machida, Wandy, Korean Zombie, Minowaman
Dislikes JBJ, Mir, Overeem, Guida, Fedor
#7PrinceLinkPosted 3/24/2013 2:34:22 PM
yeah ive tried it a bunch of times, single player, co-op, closing/re-opening the game, the next thing is to restart the chapter but dammit i dont want to do the whole thing over just to hopefully fix it.
#8PrinceLinkPosted 3/24/2013 3:42:33 PM
Okaaaay even restarted the whole chapter, still no good... dammit.

note: i am on veteran difficulty, tried even using both characters.
#9MadnessSenpaiPosted 3/24/2013 5:40:57 PM
The only solution right now is selecting chapter 4-5 from the menu instead of continuing your game.
#104eversnow10Posted 3/24/2013 11:46:36 PM
Thank goodness I'm not a new starter on RE6 for the PC version. I just encountered this as well ;P
---
There's no greater weapon than a prepared mind.