---
i'm an extremely pro player.Beware.
#2KentiahPosted 3/24/2011 4:58:53 AM
Tier list whoring already? Awwwwwright.
---
MH3: Kentiah (ZRT38D) HR78
Gamertag: Koraxor
#3Sasuke_Uchiha85Posted 3/24/2011 5:00:27 AM
Really. That's sad. It's also only a few days after release.
---
YadayadaGameFAQsmodsyadayada. ~"This thread is so Ultros"~
Self-proclaimed Ultros of all boards.
#4furixPosted 3/24/2011 5:07:07 AM(edited)
According to Japanese BBS so far they say that the Dissidia rankings have stayed pretty much the same. As for the new ones they say that for sure Vaan is A-rank material, while most of the other new ones can actually be ranked anywhere from being the worst characters in the game, with maybe Tifa being A-rank herself(Or also one of the worst, it varies a bit at this point).

But, for sure for sure Vaan is the best new comer.

EDIT: Oh, and yes, Zidane is still considered #1.
---
~Guilty Gear Forever~
#5Reginleif20Posted 3/24/2011 5:10:45 AM

According to Japanese BBS so far they say that the Dissidia rankings have stayed pretty much the same. As for the new ones they say that for sure Vaan is A-rank material, while most of the other new ones can actually be ranked anywhere from being the worst characters in the game, with maybe Tifa being A-rank herself(Or also one of the worst, it varies a bit at this point).

But, for sure for sure Vaan is the best new comer.

EDIT: Oh, and yes, Zidane is still considered #1.

What exactly is that? A Japanese Dissidia forum?
---
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy English Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKA8OxuqUik
#6Big_IsaacPosted 3/24/2011 5:13:07 AM
nonsense. there's no way Terra could still be as high as she was with all the crushing nerfs she got
same with Cloud and Firion. there's no way they don't rank higher now

the best of the old characters is most certainly Kuja now. he got exactly NOTHING in terms of nerfs and got buffed instead
I agree that Vaan is A-material
---
official Der Richter of the Dissidia 012 board
My FF rankings: I: 6, II: 7.5, III: 4, IV: 8.5, V: 9, VI: 8.5 VII: 6.5, VIII: 4, IX: 8, X: 10, X-2: 8.5, XII: 8
#7SkandraePosted 3/24/2011 5:13:08 AM
Idk, I'm getting a definite Vaan>>>Zidane from my game.
#8RyuniPosted 3/24/2011 5:16:17 AM
The tier goes like this:

A tier
Rydia
Seifer

B tier
Vivi
Vincent
Sabin
Auron
Galuf

C tier
Phantom Train
---
Tactics Ogre: LUCT at http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6740332549EC5E90
EN Dissidia Duodecim at http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7D9690053C7FC33E
#9Sasuke_Uchiha85Posted 3/24/2011 5:18:53 AM

Idk, I'm getting a definite Vaan>>>Zidane from my game.

Lol..This. I find Zidane's attacks extremely easy to dodge compared to that annoying crossbow.
---
YadayadaGameFAQsmodsyadayada. ~"This thread is so Ultros"~
Self-proclaimed Ultros of all boards.
#10furixPosted 3/24/2011 5:19:01 AM
Well I was mainly referring to the upper-tiers, where pretty much Kuja and Zidane stayed the same, a few of the bottom tier ones went up slightly. I forgot the rest of them.

Also, yeah this is from various Japanese BBS, not just one, as well as 2ch. That's just the overall opinion the Japanese players have given after trying the meta game for around 2 weeks though. But, it is also very easy to tell that most of the changes done to most of the cast haven't affected them a great deal. So pretty much the Universal Tuning tierlist is still the same, with slight switches in the mid and bottom tiers, while the top-tiers stayed the same. Terra went down one notch, I think Golbez stayed the same, and uhh... I forgot the rest.
---
~Guilty Gear Forever~