Weiss the Immaculate appreciation thread.

#11TruePrimePosted 9/12/2010 7:22:45 PM
I would like to see Weiss if only to give him more screen time so we can who and what he really is.

That and I would like to see how he feels about Sephiroth and Cloud, he could have a very cool role.
---
PSN TruePrime
GamerTag TrueOptimus
#12chaosflame108(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2010 8:31:50 PM
Dirge of cerberus spoilers.

You get to see plenty of his personality in the DOC online cutscenes. He's extremely arrogant, only he actually the possesses the skills to back it up.
---
Madara Uchiha is the anti-Aizen. One trolls everyone and never fails and one does nothing BUT fail..
#13TruePrimePosted 9/12/2010 8:33:05 PM
I know about the Online stuff, and while it is canon and everything, I haven't got to experince as they didn't bring it over here.
---
PSN TruePrime
GamerTag TrueOptimus
#14heartlesshero17Posted 9/12/2010 8:44:59 PM
You get to see plenty of his personality in the DOC online cutscenes. He's extremely arrogant, only he actually the possesses the skills to back it up.

I seen the online scenes and its not really plenty. All we see is that he's pretty cocky during his fight and is nicer to the player tsviet then the others are(even though he is still using her). We don't see much else except that he's kickass.

And from what that other tsviet said it seems he isn't as cutthroat as the others(despite being more powerful), as it seems he actually let people survive during his training session(probably because he isn't completely crazy like Azul and Rosso).

Aside from that there isn't much known about how he acts
---
Kaine: "Or maybe I'll put you in the goddamn furnace! How can someone with such a big, smart brain get hypnotized like a little *****? Huh?"
#15heartlesshero17Posted 9/12/2010 8:47:32 PM
Also I want Weiss in so he can fight Sephiroth. This little fake Sephiroth versus Weiss clip made me interested in seeing the 2 go at it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6S0Bb_QYiU
---
Kaine: "Or maybe I'll put you in the goddamn furnace! How can someone with such a big, smart brain get hypnotized like a little *****? Huh?"
#16RagirothPosted 9/12/2010 10:53:43 PM
I would spl00ge if Weiss was in this game.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#17chaosflame108(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2010 5:11:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6S0Bb_QYiU

Whoa, that's pretty sweet.
---
Madara Uchiha is the anti-Aizen. One trolls everyone and never fails and one does nothing BUT fail..
#18rx7spiritPosted 9/13/2010 5:43:16 PM
Weiss definitely has a good design. It would be nice to have some more dual wielding sword users as well
---
Violence is never the answer, unless the question is "What is never the answer?"
#19MrCool27Posted 9/13/2010 6:17:33 PM
I rather have Genesis, with an Ex Burst where he recites loveless and your PSP automatically shuts down.
---
"This stuff will make you a god damned sexual tyrannosaurus. Just like me."
#20fortecross220Posted 9/14/2010 12:19:02 PM
He was a really good villian in DOC and it would be epic to have him in doudecum, but I doubt it. But if he was in it, I would shell out sixty bucks for it.
---
PSN: fortecross220
Snape kills Jesus.