If no gilgamesh, GALUF!

#1Doru_DinnPosted 9/14/2010 8:18:00 PM
Why does no one pay attention to the utter epic scale of the old man? He fought with 0 hp for ages! He's unquestionably the coolest old man in the series! He's the only character with amnesia who retains dignity, intelligence, and can still make fun of people.

If anyone wants to say anything about Cid ff4 they should leave now, no one should like that crazy, messy bearded, Robotnik wannabe, EVER.

Cid from FF7 is actually my favorite character from ff7 probably. But he's an angry, bitter, abusive, and unable to be civil old/young coot. (WHY was he in kingdom hearts?)
---
"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!"
-Gilgamesh, FFV
#2Wari0sW0rldPosted 9/14/2010 8:57:37 PM
Don't ever say no Gilgamesh! Galuf if they add two.
---
"YOU SPOONING BARD!!!"-Tella, Final Fantasy IV
#3Awesome_the_2ndPosted 9/14/2010 8:58:26 PM

Wario.
I thought it was "spoony" bard.
---
"Penelo watched Balthier Basch Fran's Ashe in the back of his Vaan."
MHTri ID: MM666B Name: Azrael Purpose: *shrug*
#4Wari0sW0rldPosted 9/14/2010 8:59:49 PM
Sorry, you're right
---
"YOU SPOONY BARD!!!"-Tella, Final Fantasy IV
#5Doru_Dinn(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2010 9:00:11 PM
Corpse spooning? Why would you think that Wari0? That's sick, you're sick! I'm sick. I need to go to the bathroom now.
---
"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!"
-Gilgamesh, FFV
#6Awesome_the_2ndPosted 9/14/2010 9:00:28 PM
Nice try, though.

And, uh. No reason to apologize, mayn.
---
"Penelo watched Balthier Basch Fran's Ashe in the back of his Vaan."
MHTri ID: MM666B Name: Azrael Purpose: *shrug*
#7Doru_Dinn(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2010 9:01:49 PM
I should be apologizing now... But i wont. *whistling a tune*
---
-Gilgamesh, FFV