Nomura admits UMD doesn't allow enough space for Duodecim to be better

#21_Sanaki_Posted 9/15/2010 3:12:28 PM
Same goes for a 3DS, DS, or any other game system. It might not take as long, but it'd take much longer. Personally, I'd rather have slightly less overall more quickly than have it take far longer for slightly better.
---
I kept silent, blaming these antics on your ignorance, but I can no longer tolerate your manners! AIM: QanirX, MSN: Vaati5@hotmail.com, Yahoo: vaati5@yahoo.com
#22MrCool27Posted 9/15/2010 3:17:57 PM
^Typical shooter, adventure or RPG takes around 2 years to make and that's simply due to Campaign / storymode designing and scripting.

This is a Fighting game, it basically consists of just inputting commands and codes on polygon models. THat's it. Maps are probably the easiest thing to do. Just a whole bunch of planes and stuff with scenery textures slapped on them.

Really, it's not difficult at all to make this game on consoles.
---
"This stuff will make you a god damned sexual tyrannosaurus. Just like me."
#23_Sanaki_Posted 9/15/2010 3:21:08 PM
There's a bit more to it than that. But... really, doesn't matter, it isn't on the console this time. Maybe later, probably later, but not now. And I'd rather not have split screen.
---
I kept silent, blaming these antics on your ignorance, but I can no longer tolerate your manners! AIM: QanirX, MSN: Vaati5@hotmail.com, Yahoo: vaati5@yahoo.com
#24DrunkenPilot72Posted 9/15/2010 3:26:29 PM
This is a Fighting game, it basically consists of just inputting commands and codes on polygon models. THat's it. Maps are probably the easiest thing to do. Just a whole bunch of planes and stuff with scenery textures slapped on them.

Really, it's not difficult at all to make this game on consoles

LMAO

Sure, I bet you that if the development team really wanted to, they could even remake FFVII from scratch for the PS3 in a weekend.
---
It is a landmark on today's gaming culture. The first console that isn't present compatible.
dougthefresh on the PSPGO
#25TanthalasPosted 9/15/2010 3:30:10 PM
They probably already did but are hogging it all for themselves.

---
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".
#26Solar_Eclipse13Posted 9/15/2010 3:31:43 PM

Lazy developers, that is all. They're just looking for quick bucks.

^Typical shooter, adventure or RPG takes around 2 years to make and that's simply due to Campaign / storymode designing and scripting.

Really, it's not difficult at all to make this game on consoles.

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say you've never programmed before.
---
"Real Knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance" ~Confucius
http://i50.tinypic.com/1g3fd0.jpg http://i30.tinypic.com/24l0lsm.jpg