I bet Gabranth gets a Basch alt

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
  3. I bet Gabranth gets a Basch alt

User Info: heartlesshero17

heartlesshero17
6 years ago#11
bump
Kaine: "Or maybe I'll put you in the goddamn furnace! How can someone with such a big, smart brain get hypnotized like a little *****? Huh?"

User Info: yeahthatboy

yeahthatboy
6 years ago#12
the counter part to gabranth is still underworks. however, due to the lack of female heroines in the series and the focus on adding a more effeminate line of characters we are likely to assume ashe will be the counterpart to gabranth, and possibly even basch if celes chere is indeed confirmed.

i have to agree though. in a business perspective, making gabranth and basch one in the same would attract a larger audience to the game as ashe may be having a counter-part ( we are going to assume its either vaan or possibly even larsa ) .
currently playing: xii, fft:wotl
completed: v, vii, viii, ix, xiii

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
6 years ago#13
Basch (along with Faris) is at the top of my wishlist, so I'm guessing his alt is his shirtless self from the Nalbina Dungeons.
Man, would I LOVE that~
I imagined many moons in the sky, lighting the way to freedom. ~ Cindi Mayweather

User Info: MarquessLaus

MarquessLaus
6 years ago#14
Between his armour when he fought along side Rasler, the armor he had when you played with Reks, the outfit he picked up in the Waterway and his default outfit, I don't see him getting a shirtless alt too.
When you've got a pretty-boy monkey on your back constantly calling you a puppet, you hardly want to seem like you're happy to be used. - DSakaCharanJ

User Info: Thamauturge

Thamauturge
6 years ago#15

Since it was said earliar that characters have 2 alts, who else thinks Gabranth will have Basch as an alt. Not like its the first time he dressed up as him XD

Btw I mean Basch in the very beginning, not the outfit he usually wears

No.

Basch seriously needs to be in it. He is the only character from the main series that I really really want. I dont understand your dislike of him heartlesshero, I think he is superior to Vaan in every way possible =/
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions- Proof That You Can Improve On a Classic

User Info: heartlesshero17

heartlesshero17
6 years ago#16
Basch seriously needs to be in it. He is the only character from the main series that I really really want. I dont understand your dislike of him heartlesshero, I think he is superior to Vaan in every way possible =/

... I don't dislike Basch. Dude never left my party in FFXII. Besides why would I want Gabranth to have a Basch alt if I hated him?

I'd just rather see Vaan and I think Vaan just generally has a better chance at getting in imo. Plus I want them to use some moves from RW and Ta2. that'll give him a real unique move set if they do

And if Vaan gets in and Gabranth gets the alt I want, I get to basically have all three!
Kaine: "Or maybe I'll put you in the goddamn furnace! How can someone with such a big, smart brain get hypnotized like a little *****? Huh?"

User Info: Hash062

Hash062
6 years ago#17
I'm Captain Basch Fon Rosenburg from Dalmasca! Don't believe Ondore's lies!
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
  3. I bet Gabranth gets a Basch alt

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived