I bet Gabranth gets a Basch alt

#11heartlesshero17(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2010 11:11:56 AM
bump
---
Kaine: "Or maybe I'll put you in the goddamn furnace! How can someone with such a big, smart brain get hypnotized like a little *****? Huh?"
#12yeahthatboyPosted 9/15/2010 11:16:58 AM
the counter part to gabranth is still underworks. however, due to the lack of female heroines in the series and the focus on adding a more effeminate line of characters we are likely to assume ashe will be the counterpart to gabranth, and possibly even basch if celes chere is indeed confirmed.

i have to agree though. in a business perspective, making gabranth and basch one in the same would attract a larger audience to the game as ashe may be having a counter-part ( we are going to assume its either vaan or possibly even larsa ) .
---
currently playing: xii, fft:wotl
completed: v, vii, viii, ix, xiii
#13Elice_CarolPosted 9/15/2010 12:02:58 PM
Basch (along with Faris) is at the top of my wishlist, so I'm guessing his alt is his shirtless self from the Nalbina Dungeons.
Man, would I LOVE that~
---
I imagined many moons in the sky, lighting the way to freedom. ~ Cindi Mayweather
#14MarquessLausPosted 9/15/2010 12:07:12 PM
Between his armour when he fought along side Rasler, the armor he had when you played with Reks, the outfit he picked up in the Waterway and his default outfit, I don't see him getting a shirtless alt too.
---
When you've got a pretty-boy monkey on your back constantly calling you a puppet, you hardly want to seem like you're happy to be used. - DSakaCharanJ
#15ThamauturgePosted 9/15/2010 12:17:14 PM

Since it was said earliar that characters have 2 alts, who else thinks Gabranth will have Basch as an alt. Not like its the first time he dressed up as him XD

Btw I mean Basch in the very beginning, not the outfit he usually wears

No.

Basch seriously needs to be in it. He is the only character from the main series that I really really want. I dont understand your dislike of him heartlesshero, I think he is superior to Vaan in every way possible =/
---
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions- Proof That You Can Improve On a Classic
#16heartlesshero17(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2010 12:22:46 PM
Basch seriously needs to be in it. He is the only character from the main series that I really really want. I dont understand your dislike of him heartlesshero, I think he is superior to Vaan in every way possible =/

... I don't dislike Basch. Dude never left my party in FFXII. Besides why would I want Gabranth to have a Basch alt if I hated him?

I'd just rather see Vaan and I think Vaan just generally has a better chance at getting in imo. Plus I want them to use some moves from RW and Ta2. that'll give him a real unique move set if they do

And if Vaan gets in and Gabranth gets the alt I want, I get to basically have all three!
---
Kaine: "Or maybe I'll put you in the goddamn furnace! How can someone with such a big, smart brain get hypnotized like a little *****? Huh?"
#17Hash062Posted 9/15/2010 2:17:56 PM
I'm Captain Basch Fon Rosenburg from Dalmasca! Don't believe Ondore's lies!