Shadow as an FF6 representative

#11EternityUnknownPosted 9/15/2010 3:14:00 PM
Well, Zell, I'd agree with you...except if ANY fistfighter is getting in, it's gonna' be Tifa. Besides, Terra's a let down. Give Celes a flail and she'll have the single most unique weapon on the Cosmos side.
---
This guy are always sick. No, way? Off course! That's how touph he is... beacause he is... a puppet...
#12Zell1226Posted 9/15/2010 3:16:10 PM
Well, Zell, I'd agree with you...except if ANY fistfighter is getting in, it's gonna' be Tifa. Besides, Terra's a let down. Give Celes a flail and she'll have the single most unique weapon on the Cosmos side.

I'd prefer Locke or Sabin, honestly. I didn't really like Celes at all. Also, if we do have a fist fighter, it better not be Tifa. She's bland and boring. We need Zell or Sabin for that role. (Zell is likely to not get in thanks to Seifer, and Sabin for Locke)

Don't forget, Nomura wanted Seifer and Locke in the first game, now is his chance to put them in.
---
Check out mah YouTube! Let's Plays and various gameplay videos!
www.youtube.com/user/ZellDincht1226
#13EternityUnknownPosted 9/15/2010 3:21:13 PM
Well, personally, if I could have anyone from VII, it'd be Yuffie...but I won't get her, so I want Tifa instead, because I don't think she's bland/boring, and her fighting style would work really well (especially for her Ex Burst, just give her reels).

From VIII I'm hoping for Seifer myself, actually.

And, from VI, understand you want for Sabin, because he is pretty kickass, but I'd much rather have a REAL spellsword (well, flail...) because Terra was basically a dedicated magic user.

The closest we got to a Spellsword in Dissidia was probably Squall or Onion Knight (who I actually enjoyed playing as o.o), but I think Celes's style would really work, and make for an interesting Ex Mode.
---
This guy are always sick. No, way? Off course! That's how touph he is... beacause he is... a puppet...
#14EternityUnknownPosted 9/15/2010 3:22:42 PM
Actually...even though he's not very important at all, I think Reno would make a nice addition from VII as well.
---