What is Force symphony?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: heartlesshero17

heartlesshero17
6 years ago#1
I was looking at the characters moves and it says Kuja has force symphony as a hp attack. I can't find my psp, so I can't check if Kuja ever had a move called this. Is this a new move?
Kaine: "Or maybe I'll put you in the goddamn furnace! How can someone with such a big, smart brain get hypnotized like a little *****? Huh?"

User Info: bass9000

bass9000
6 years ago#2
Yup as far as we know, it's new
"Be the change you want to see in the world"

heartlesshero17
6 years ago#3
actually a couple of other characters have moves listed I don't recognize
Kaine: "Or maybe I'll put you in the goddamn furnace! How can someone with such a big, smart brain get hypnotized like a little *****? Huh?"

User Info: EternityUnknown

EternityUnknown
6 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: full_metal01

full_metal01
6 years ago#5
Firion has 2 new HP attacks if that's what you're talking about
http://www.youtube.com/user/PrismRed
PSN: Raiden965723.

heartlesshero17
6 years ago#6
Firion has a move called Rods of arms also. I thought it was a rough translation of weapons masters, but when I look through the list I also see master of arms(which I'm assuming is weapons masters) so that must be new as well

User Info: _Sanaki_

_Sanaki_
6 years ago#7
Yep, those two are new. Terra also links Fire to Firaga, a couple of other things.
I kept silent, blaming these antics on your ignorance, but I can no longer tolerate your manners! AIM: QanirX, MSN: Vaati5@hotmail.com, Yahoo: vaati5@yahoo.com

heartlesshero17
6 years ago#8
and Kuja has another move I noticed called Holy star. Also thought flare star but, I see flare star listed there as well so I guess that's also new

User Info: full_metal01

full_metal01
6 years ago#9
and Kuja has another move I noticed called Holy star. Also thought flare star but, I see flare star listed there as well so I guess that's also new

Holy Star = Seraphic star

Meteorain is also now an aerial HP
http://www.youtube.com/user/PrismRed
PSN: Raiden965723.

User Info: Ragiroth

Ragiroth
6 years ago#10
Cool Kuja got a new move. Though I hope they toned him down a bit.
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived