Dissidia + 4 Player Combat = (Spoliers)

#1furygodsPosted 9/15/2010 4:21:40 PM
If Dissidia would incorporate 4 player combat instead of the assist system, the game would definitely would be even more awesome than it is already is, since most of the arenas are enourmous. Do you think, because of UMD limits, they can't incorporate 4 player combat and then decided to replace that with the assist system?
---
I feel sorry for antagonists, it's not because they die, but their fans would never let them rest in pieces and always try to revive them to die all over again.
#2DrunkenPilot72Posted 9/15/2010 4:23:22 PM
I think SE cares at least a little about balance
---
It is a landmark on today's gaming culture. The first console that isn't present compatible.
dougthefresh on the PSPGO
#3EternityUnknownPosted 9/15/2010 4:25:13 PM
Spoilers?
---
This guy are always sick. No, way? Off course! That's how touph he is... beacause he is... a puppet...
#4_Sanaki_Posted 9/15/2010 4:25:57 PM
I think that the big issue is that four players would stress the PSP out a bit. It'd also be rather difficult to do well. I think that having a tag team of sorts would be the best they could do, just too hectic otherwise.
---
I kept silent, blaming these antics on your ignorance, but I can no longer tolerate your manners! AIM: QanirX, MSN: Vaati5@hotmail.com, Yahoo: vaati5@yahoo.com
#5minato_ookamiPosted 9/15/2010 4:32:06 PM
4 player+starfall(or wathever it's called the emperor's charging attack)=broken
---
Minato arisato>Cloud=Faris>god>>everyone else>>>a dead bird>>>>Vaan
We need some Cloud X Lightning scenes for this new game