Who would want Locke over Celes? O_o

#1Love9LostPosted 9/23/2010 7:49:04 PM
Celes was stunning. >_> I even thought she was the main character until this game came out. She deserves a part in dissidia, don't you think?

Not to mention we already have a *ahem* "treasure hunter" in this game. I doubt their fighting styles would be too different. Celes has runic at her disposal, which might actually have some use here. Not to mention kicking butt in a ballgown would be pretty epic.

Her ExBurst could involve catching fish. >_>
---
You can either donate plasma or talk about me, in up and down horizontal stripes.
#2heartlesshero17Posted 9/23/2010 7:50:03 PM
For some reason the FFVI pick I don't really care much for. I'd be happy with either one of them
---
Official Seifer Almasy of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board.
"Chicken Wuss!"
#3UltrosSquidLordPosted 9/23/2010 7:51:12 PM
I never liked Locke really, and I think Celes has at least as good a chance of making it as him, that being the case I'm rooting for Celes all the way.

---
Official Ultros of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
"Don't tease the Octopus kids!"
#4EsracPosted 9/23/2010 7:53:57 PM
I would like Locke. Besides, if Terra does get controlled by Kefka in this one, his story mode would probably be about saving her. Since he's promised to protect her and all.
#5Zell1226Posted 9/23/2010 7:55:04 PM
Me, Celes sucked, I hated her.

My usual team was Terra, Locke, Sabin, and Mog at end game. They're obviously my favorites.
---
www.youtube.com/user/ZellDincht1226
Official Zell of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards.
#6ilikekainbestPosted 9/23/2010 7:56:02 PM
I'd rather have Edgar , Sabin or Shadow.
---
Official Kain Highwind of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board.
#7LadyShizanPosted 9/23/2010 7:57:20 PM
As much as I love Celes, I was a huge fan of her char when I was young. I'd love to see a 3d rendition of Locke and his personality would be more interesting then hers to add to the group. If they DO add Celes, I want the scenario to go like this. Celes and Terra are ordered by Kefka to fight against Cosmos.. Celes keeps seeing the evil of Kefka and pities Terra who has no will of her own, so its her that frees her in the end and rebels against Kefka and Chaos.
#8Zell1226Posted 9/23/2010 7:59:18 PM
Not to mention we already have a *ahem* "treasure hunter" in this game. I doubt their fighting styles would be too different.

Also, you obviously lack creativity when saying this. Zidane fights nothing like a traditional Thief. They can be VERY different.
---
www.youtube.com/user/ZellDincht1226
Official Zell of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards.
#9SSBBisawesomePosted 9/23/2010 8:00:01 PM
^ Considering Zidane is the "Aerial Ace" of this game, not the thief.
---
The official Tidus of the Duodecim boards!
Gunner Yuna for Dissidia 2! :)
#10Dragonruler9999Posted 9/23/2010 8:05:02 PM
Celes DUH! LOCKE is OVERRATED
---
...RyuKe...