Complete Duodecim Save File

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
Here it is. The fruit of about a days work. A complete Duodecim save file. Inside you'll find:

-All characters unlocked and leveled to 100.
-All abilities mastered.
-All summons acquired with 10 uses.
-All equipment and accessories (x99).
-Max PP, KP, and Gil.

Only thing that isn't complete is the story modes. I only finished as much as I needed to unlock the characters.

http://ifile.it/dh9rwkb/Duodecim%20Complete%20Save.rar
Visit www.counterburst.com for competitive gaming discussion and tournaments. Including Dissidia Duodecim, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Super Street Fighter 4, and more.
5 years ago#2
Nice, too bad for me I did all that hard work too with cwcheat in 3 hours (buying the levelup thingy >.>)
5 years ago#3
not work on my m33, sad(
5 years ago#4
Bumping so people can see this.
Visit www.counterburst.com for competitive gaming discussion and tournaments. Including Dissidia Duodecim, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Super Street Fighter 4, and more.
5 years ago#5
'Nother Bump.
5 years ago#6
Wow, this is great. Thanks for sharing.
SAVE CHUCK!
5 years ago#7
Keep me informed when the US one gets one of these.
[ http://ca.youtube.com/user/HikariSword ][ Official Mikoto of Duodecim: yfrog.com/mjmikop ]
[ The Official Lilligant: img535.imageshack.us/i/lilligant.jpg/ ]
5 years ago#8
I will most likely be doing this for the US version as well, so keep an eye out. I'll be sure to let you all know.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived