Important Data Transfer questions, + other questions, + a rant :D

#1Spiroth_KweehhPosted 3/16/2011 7:15:19 AM(edited)
*POSSIBLE ORIGINAL Dissidia SPOILERS*

Ok, since I had played the PAL version of Dissidia, but now am going to play the USA version of Duodecim, I have some questions regarding Data Transfer.

First, I know Data Transfer won't work, so I downloaded Dissidia from USA PSN (digital copy).
What I want to know is:

1) What exactly is transfered?

i) I want to play the 13th War (original Dissidia) in Duodecim, so I don't want to do much in my USA original Dissidia file. I ONLY want to do whatever contributes to Data Transfer.
I want 100% of the possible transfers.

So, I'm asking the Pros. Is there a FULL list of everything that is transfered, and HOW it's transfered?
(i.e., "X accessory is transfered if you have done Y thing in original Dissidia)

I already know Levels are transfered. What else?
(every obscure thing is included in my question, even possible silly Transfers like 'Moogle Answers' Transfers, or HELP inputs in OPTIONS)

ii) What Transferable thing from ORIGINAL Dissidia SAVE FILE, is UNIQUE in Duodecim, and can't be obtained in ANY other way in Duodecim?
(from items, to an OPTION line of info, to whatever).

2) Prologus.

i) Except from doing story, & getting all accomplishments, is there anything else to do in Prologus?
ii) Also, the story is just those 5 Battles, or is there anything else unlocked when you get all accomplishments?
iii) What EXACTLY transfers from Prologus to Duodecim? Just the Chocobo Collonges?
iv) In Duodecim, Jecht is Cosmos warrior, right? Then WHY does he STILL have the CHAOS Victory Fanfare when he wins???
v) Why no Laguna? Boo-Hooooooooo...

3) In Duodecim, is the Intro FMV / Ending FMV / Secret Ending, of the original Dissidia included?

4) DLC so far. Please list them all.

i) Helmetless WoL
ii) Cecil Sprite
iii) KH Cloud
iv) Tifa alt
v) Squall alt (KH Squall???)
vi) Aya Lightning
vii) Aerith Assist from Prologus.

Are these all?

5) Finally, a rant.
Why, oh WHY didn't they include the REAL FFI-III LOGOS this time? I mean C'MON!

These are my questions + a rant :D
Thanks for the answers Pros who know pre-release stuff, or have played the Japanese Prologus/Duodecim already, so you know about the exact Data Transfer info. :)

Finally, BRING IT ON Square! And CONGRATS for the greatest masterpiece created the last 11 years in the videogame industry (IMO). Thanks for giving it to me, and....

*WoL voice*
"COME TUESDAY"

^____________________________^

PS: NO Duodecim SPOILERS PLEASE!!!!

---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#2Rebel_DantePosted 3/16/2011 7:09:35 AM
I can't answer your questions as I don't know, but I would like to add another, related to yours -

Is there anything UNIQUE from Dissidia that transfers to 012? Personally I'd rather start with all my levels etc from scratch with the new game, but don't really want to miss out on any exclusive items.
#3Spiroth_Kweehh(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2011 7:13:29 AM
^ I should have made it clearer.
I want to know that too.

What Transferable thing from ORIGINAL Dissidia SAVE FILE, is UNIQUE in Duodecim, and can't be obtained any other way in Duodecim?
(from items, to an OPTION line of info).

I'm gonna EDIT the 1st post, to include the question!
---
#4CaladPosted 3/16/2011 7:16:43 AM
Well, I'm not sure there's anything unique in Dissidia 13 that transfers to 12, but here's what I know:

Dissidia 13 Transfer (Full Transfer): Abilities (including mastered abilities), levels, accessory slots, icons, PP catalogue

Dissidia 13 Transfer (Level Reset): accessory slots, icons, PP catalogue

Prologus Transfer: Accessories

I'm probably forgetting things, but there's a start.
---
g50; H.A.T.
#5Spiroth_Kweehh(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2011 7:22:55 AM
Thanks, good for a start. If all people post what they know, we can make a list!

Ok, would anyone know if certain Icons or PP catalogue stuff, or accessories can only be obtained by the Data Transfer?
---
#6Rebel_DantePosted 3/16/2011 7:24:34 AM
Oh cool, there's a level reset transfer? I might just go with that.
#7ultimate_magicxPosted 3/16/2011 7:39:01 AM
I have a question about the transfer as well. Can you choose to do the transfer at any time, or can you only do it when first making a file, because i want to start from scratch and level up my mains again (Terra, Kuja and Ulty) but i don't want to get everyone else to level 100 again because that was a pain. So what i really want to know is, can i start a file, get my three mains to level 100 and THEN transfer data over?
---
"I'm afraid the mouse is SMACK... dab in the middle of enemy territory" lol gotta love Kefka
#8ChengPosted 3/16/2011 8:02:56 AM
If I remember well, you can choose to transfer all stuff yes or no.
I proceed with the 13 trasnfer and prologue transfer. Afterwards it was asking me to RESET the levels or not.
That means for all character in its prequel. So no choosing which characters...
---
PSN: auchengyu
#9Spiroth_Kweehh(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2011 2:27:46 PM
Bump
---
#10xproftrxPosted 3/16/2011 2:32:04 PM
Yep. I too would like to know if there's anything that requires you to play Dissidia to get stuff in Duodecim. E.g. icons that can only be obtained in Dissidia, and not in Duodecim.

I am not fussed about the elixer pack. But unique PP stuff I do kinda want to transfer over. =)