EXP, AP, KP grinding, level 100 gear and the infamous Iai Strike build.

#101ElfMaster64Posted 4/8/2011 8:53:05 AMmessage detail

anime_lover213 posted...
the kp thing did not work for me ,i did the part where i can get 19008 kp in dragon king's gate way
then when i finished that gateway i only got 869kp why

I wasn't as bad as you but I think I was able to get like 20K KP? And all I got was 11K and that's because I already had like 600KP.... I went to the Dragon's Gate, beat EVERYONE meeting the KP requirements, and used all the KP multipliers...I was able to buy all the scarlities, roseta stones, 2sets of Heiki Armor (1 for Genji Armor) 4 Samuri...stons? 4 Adamant, SnowPetal collection WarLord Collection and like 10 Summon stones.... I'm not complaining...but I just want to ask what I did wrong...?

#102HolyDragonFire(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2011 9:24:28 AMmessage detail
I'm pretty sure that you went in with with someone that was level 100. If say, you used a level 1 char but someone else in your party was level 100 for god knows what reason, the game won't give you the extra 99kp at the beginning. 99 may not seem like a lot, but...

99(bonus kp for everyone going in at level 1 in a bonus line of 100)x2x2x2x2x2(5x KP Bonus skills)x2x2(silver statue)x3(gold statue)= 38016 kp. Note that this is increased even further when you actually fulfill all the KP chances and get all the KP on a floor before activating the statue. I can't remember the exact number but i think you should get 56008kp from doing everything in the Forsaken Lands dungeon.
---
"And then it was all over. The storm seemed to lose its frenzy.
The ragged clouds gave way to the stars above."
#103stiner012Posted 4/8/2011 10:18:19 AMmessage detail
On the EXP grinding, how do I get the CPU to lvl 100? It'll only go to 5lvls higher than my character.
---
Playing:Samurai Warriors Chronicles, Pokemon White, Dragon Age II
My Collection: http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/stiner012/game%20collection/
#104RassmusseumPosted 4/8/2011 10:54:32 AMmessage detail(edited)

On the EXP grinding, how do I get the CPU to lvl 100? It'll only go to 5lvls higher than my character.

You have to buy the level cap increases from the PP catalog. You can't buy them all the way up to lvl +100 though.

Edit: You can't buy them all the way up initially. Requirements must be met first. I don't know exactly what they are, but I have them after beating 013
---
GT: The Rassmusseum
#105stiner012Posted 4/8/2011 11:01:15 AMmessage detail
Rassmusseum posted...
You have to buy the level cap increases from the PP catalog. You can't buy them all the way up to lvl +100 though.

Edit: You can't buy them all the way up initially. Requirements must be met first. I don't know exactly what they are, but I have them after beating 013

Ah, totally forgot about that thanks! I'm working my way through 000 right now.
---
Playing:Samurai Warriors Chronicles, Pokemon White, Dragon Age II
My Collection: http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/stiner012/game%20collection/
#106ElfMaster64Posted 4/8/2011 5:56:32 PMmessage detail

HolyDragonFire posted...
I'm pretty sure that you went in with with someone that was level 100. If say, you used a level 1 char but someone else in your party was level 100 for god knows what reason, the game won't give you the extra 99kp at the beginning. 99 may not seem like a lot, but...

99(bonus kp for everyone going in at level 1 in a bonus line of 100)x2x2x2x2x2(5x KP Bonus skills)x2x2(silver statue)x3(gold statue)= 38016 kp. Note that this is increased even further when you actually fulfill all the KP chances and get all the KP on a floor before activating the statue. I can't remember the exact number but i think you should get 56008kp from doing everything in the Forsaken Lands dungeon.
---

Oh I understand how the trick works...I didn't know you get more KP for being lower level then what the bonus level was...NOW it makes sense...I never had anyone lower then the leven bonus because most of my characters were already level 100 just by turning on the game....Well in thatcase I'm not going to take it that far...I'm good starting from 0 points, but thanks for the help!

#107ElfMaster64Posted 4/8/2011 5:58:21 PMmessage detail

ElfMaster64 posted...

HolyDragonFire posted...

---

Oh I understand how the trick works...I didn't know you get more KP for being lower level then what the bonus level was...NOW it makes sense...I never had anyone lower then the level bonus because most of my characters were already level 100 just by turning on the game....Well in that case I'm not going to take it that far...I'm good starting from 0 points, but thanks for the help!

#108WetaiPosted 4/9/2011 10:03:07 AMmessage detail

The dungeon at the north eastern island "The Forsaken Lands", has 2 silver Moogle statues and 1 gold statue. Because the KP chance is to break in 60 seconds, use the Iai Strike method is recommended. You could get around 53000+ AP if completed all KP chances.

Uhhh ... Error?
---
PSN: Extumum
#109VakuPosted 4/9/2011 9:31:48 PMmessage detail
Wetai posted...
The dungeon at the north eastern island "The Forsaken Lands", has 2 silver Moogle statues and 1 gold statue. Because the KP chance is to break in 60 seconds, use the Iai Strike method is recommended. You could get around 53000+ AP if completed all KP chances.
Uhhh ... Error?

How is it an error?

54720 KP if my count is right. Assuming you chain every naturally chainable battle (some require you to go through Assists to chain properly) and get all KP chances, as well as bringing the 5 KP Bonuses with you.
---
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. The only future peace has to offer is war.
#110WetaiPosted 4/10/2011 4:51:36 AMmessage detail
it says AP :P
---
PSN: Extumum