EXP, AP, KP grinding, level 100 gear and the infamous Iai Strike build.

#61Shadowjesse626Posted 4/2/2011 5:11:18 PMmessage detail
ChekhovsGunman posted...
Shadowjesse626 posted...
how do i get diamonds? idk where to get them

Various treasure chests on the world map in 000.

O alrite thanks i just bought it and havent tried it yet.
#62LCYPosted 4/2/2011 9:10:27 PMmessage detail
tag and thx
---
God created man in his own image. And man, being a gentleman, returned the favor
#63kyte97Posted 4/3/2011 12:37:32 AMmessage detail
Can you use the Smiting Soul Build and the EXP Grind together? And how do you get all the Accessories for the Smiting Soul stuff?
---
The Official Barret Wallace of the Dissisia 012 boards.
Games I'm waiting for: Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Edition, Rune Factory Oceans
#64FFCloudStrife1Posted 4/3/2011 1:46:22 AMmessage detail

I got the Lufenian set, a piece from Feral Chaos and another three from the previously mentioned gateway. But the issue is that I have the Greatshield and Gauntlets, that both have the same effect, 'Seal of Lufenia'. So assuming that I have the helmet and armour, I would be set. Well I have and their effect is, 'Judgment of Lufenia'. So how can I have a set, without the proper set abilities?

#65SilverScarCatPosted 4/3/2011 7:20:08 AMmessage detail
I'm finding that Yuna and Mega Flare are NOT working on Feral Chaos, first fight.

Help?
#66Chaotic FinalePosted 4/3/2011 12:47:12 PMmessage detail
SilverScarCat posted...
I'm finding that Yuna and Mega Flare are NOT working on Feral Chaos, first fight.

Help?

Use Golbez and spam Nightglow. Worked a lot better for me.
---
<-^->---PSYCHO---<-^->
We shall engulf everything in our shadow...
#67borge06Posted 4/3/2011 6:28:08 PMmessage detail

are those the 2 the only way to get a smiting soul? i cant seem to get yuna to drop it with that .5% drop rate. would it be easier to try and get the materials to just get it from the shop? if so, can someone tell me how or where to get them? thanks

#68-TheFranchise-Posted 4/3/2011 6:36:11 PMmessage detail
AP Grinding

Equips/ Accessories you would like to have: (not essential, but obviously the more the better)
Equips
Diamond set equips = +100% AP

where do you get the diamond equips?
#69ChekhovsGunmanPosted 4/3/2011 6:47:41 PMmessage detail
borge06 posted...
are those the 2 the only way to get a smiting soul? i cant seem to get yuna to drop it with that .5% drop rate. would it be easier to try and get the materials to just get it from the shop? if so, can someone tell me how or where to get them? thanks

Sunrise and tons of booster modifiers help considerably with the drop rate. It is far easier to get the drop than to farm for materials, mostly because of the Tome of the Orator you need.
#70borge06Posted 4/3/2011 6:57:09 PMmessage detail
oh ok, cool... thanks, ill keep trying