All Known Labyrinth Info Compiled

#1RazumPosted 4/12/2011 12:34:54 PMmessage detail
Alright, since the other topic with this info didn't get sticky'd and has the info post on a couple different pages, decided to make a new topic with all of it on one page.

Syfer22 typed up a great deal of this and DecoyCharacter made the map image, so thank them as well.

NOTE: YOU CANNOT ENTER THE LABYRINTH WITH CP BOOSTING EQUIPMENT ON.

Labyrinth Map

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2cxg975.jpg

Pressing select opens your in game map and one square is one floor in the map above.

Do I Get to Keep My Items?

Yes and no. Items with a cave symbol can be carried out and used in other game modes, and these items can be equipped onto your character on your next foray into the Labyrinth. In order to keep these items, you need to find a goal, or have a Geomancer card equipped when you use the exit card.

Items without the cave symbol will be left in the Labyrinth if you decide to build a tent or a cottage upon exiting. If you pick them up the next time you go through, you will get everything stored inside -- Basically, it's a storage system. If you continue going into the Labyrinth and picking up your tent/cottage, everything you gained through the multiple run throughs will accumulate inside, and you'll be able to build various items in the store to help give you and edge.

What's the Difference Between a Cottage and a Tent?

Good question! You get the option to build a cottage when you find a goal. The cottage will then appear randomly in the Labyrinth for you to pick up (if you look on the map before entering, it's a pink symbol on the map). You get the option to build a tent, however, when you are unable to proceed any further in the Labyrinth (i.e. you are trapped on a floor, or your characters are all knocked out). In order to pick up the tent, you need to go back to where you built it. You can have both a cottage and a tent built at the same time, but only 1 of each.

Why Should I Do the Labyrinth?

Well it's a good time waster, for one. But really, there are item sets you can't find anywhere else. And you like item sets, don't you? Now don't be fooled -- For whatever reason the Labyrinth lists all equippable items as being able to be equipped at level 1+, but when I tried to equip some of them on a level 1 character, I was unable to because the items were listed as level 60, 90 and 100 equips. So yes, you CAN get competition for Genji/Adamant/Lufenian gear in the Labyrinth.

What Can I Find in the Labyrinth?

To my knowledge, there are four item sets exclusive to the Labyrinth that you can find there. You can find other weapons inside, but they're generally the equivalent of other weapons you can build. So, onto the sets!

-Succubus' Soul

You will heal 20% of the damage you deal, including wall rush damage. I love this set myself; it heals you a TON in battle.

Weapon: Blood Sword/LV 100/ATK +67
Hand: Sanguine Shield/LV 100/DEF +73
Helm: Blood Helm/LV 100/BRV +290/DEF +1
Armor: Blood Armor/LV 100/HP +2973

-Ancient Weapon

Damage +40%, defense -50%. Turns you into a glass cannon, but I'm sure there are ways of mitigating that effect. I haven't played around with it myself yet, but I did see a Feral Chaos user on the tournament use it to great effect.

Weapon: Particle Beam/LV 100/ATK +67
Hand: Tome Shield/LV 100/DEF +73
Helm: Defense Node/LV 100/BRV +330
Armor: Mage Mail/LV 100/HP +2973

DO NOT POST YET
---
No, I had no choice. The last kick is the finishing blow. Diable Jambe Flambage Shot!
Warioware DIY FC: Razum 3524-4701-1907
#2Razum(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2011 12:35:21 PMmessage detail
-King of Tragedy

EX Revenge duration +40%, EX Revenge damage +50%. For EX Revenge builds, need I say more?

Weapon: Caliburn/LV 100/ATK +67 (Sword)
Weapon: Rhongomiant/LV 100/HP -328/ATK +69/DEF -1 (Spear)
Hand: Prytwen/LV100/DEF +73
Helm: Dragon Sallet/LV 100/BRV +290/DEF +1
Armor: Wygar/LV 100/HP +2973

-Final Strike

EX Absorption and range boost, Assist charge and duration boost. Great effects, but 3 out of the 4 pieces are low level, making its usefulness a bit limited.

Weapon: Death Blade/LV 100/ATK +68/DEF -1
Hand: Reaper's Shield/LV 1/DEF +3
Helm: Helmet of the Dead/LV 1/BRV +38/DEF +2
Armor: Death Armor/LV 1/HP +428

Forays into the Labyrinth

Generally speaking, this isn't something most people can expect to do in one sitting. It's like going into an actual, well, labyrinth -- You're going to basically go a little farther in each time, and your progress will be mapped. Always make sure to prioritize making a way out for yourself. Say you find yourself face to face with a door that can be unlocked by beating a foe 5 levels higher than you. Your hand draws a level 105 enemy and a nice, shiny chest with an item you want. Sure, you can grab that item and bank on getting lucky on your next hand. But then the rest of the floor you wind up drawing level 80-90 opponents, and find yourself stuck. That scenario is just an example, but it can happen, and it has happened (boy has it happened). Now, a run down of some of the areas you may encounter... I'm mostly going to paraphrase from the guide, for those who don't have one.

Galleria of Repose

Need summonstones? Need party members? This is where you need to park for a few. You can also find miscellaneous other items here.

Galleria of Speed

If you got a really good set of items (or something), don't have a Geomancer card handy, and want to exit before you get trapped in a room, these sporadically placed areas make for a convenient and available exit.

Cloister of Duels

These areas tend to have relatively tough enemies and party battles, and the treasure there tends to be summonstones.

Cloister of Rivals

These areas focus on boss fights, but you can get good treasure/treasure components if you make it to the end. If you want to get some of the best items you can, you need to clear these areas. Cloister of Rivals 2 WILL have Feral Chaos barring the path to your loot, but he's much easier than the one you face in 000, boasting a paltry 10k HP or so. If you can beat him at 125k HP, you can beat him here. Cloister of Rivals 3 is where you want to go if you want to farm up the level 100 armor sets.

The fights in the Cloister of Rivals have set opponents each time you head in.

Rivals 1 will have Garland/Emperor/Cloud of Darkness
Rivals 2 will have Garland/Exdeath/FERAL CHAOS
Rivals 3 will have Kefka/Sephiroth/Ultimecia

in that order every single time you enter. Fortunately this version of F. Chaos isn't much worse then a boss card.

Cloister of Hidden Keys

Most of the doors don't have a hidden requirement, but they DO tend to have a requirement for you to fulfill before passing through. There does tend to be a gold door, and I know in one of them, it has two hidden requirements. The treasure here are generally rare components needed to create non-transportable equipment, but these pieces of equipment can be useful in making future excursions into the Labyrinth easier for you, so long as you grab your tent/cottage.

Cloister of Encounters

Good place to stop to fill out your party.

DO NOT POST YET
---
No, I had no choice. The last kick is the finishing blow. Diable Jambe Flambage Shot!
#3Razum(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2011 12:35:54 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Razum(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2011 12:36:57 PMmessage detail
Cloister of Adventure

Equip treasure cards can be found in these areas.

Cloister of Affection/Inquiry

You can find lots of accessories here. They'll be non-craftable accessories (Labyrinth exclusive) and breakable, but non-transportable out of the Labyrinth. Very strong stuff. Inquiry only leads to a goal, so if you go there, it's a one-way path.

Pinhole Galleria

This branch makes things a tad tricky by shrinking your hand size.

Cloister of Agony

You don't recover HP after battles here, and this area tends to be pretty lengthy. You can find accessories here as well.

Cloister of Mirages

This area tends to have multiple doors, and you need to pick the right one to progress to the next floor. Pick the wrong one, and you need to do the floor over again. However, the door requirements always remain the same, no matter how many times you go in and out of the Labyrinth, so if you do it enough, you can memorize which doors to take. For you first timers, a tip -- Pick the door that has the toughest requirement to unlock. There's a floor, however, that has two doors: One requires you to defeat a boss battle, and the other requires you to defeat a party battle card. Pick the party battle card. This area has thrown me for a loop on a few occasions.

Cloister of Jobs

You can find, uh, job cards here. Go figure. Good and bad cards, so be careful. Chemist may wind up being your best friend as you go through this area.

Cloister of Greed

I haven't been in here myself, but according to the guide, you can quickly max out on medals here. Many enemies have medal multipliers, and you can adjust your level accordingly. Some doors require you to gain a lot of medals out of a single battle. Even if you're at the medal cap, the medals you gain in battle do count towards opening the doors.

Cloister of Demise

The final stretch, and the one I'll be tackling during this upcoming run through. Most conditions here are pretty straight forward, and you face Chaos at the end. Apparently your reward is a single powerful item to take out with you, at no cost.

"Cave" Items

Cave items are the ones with a little cave symbol next to them that can be taken out of the labyrinth. They can also be brought back in when you first enter the labyrinth, making them incredibly useful for subsequent runs.

There are 3 ways to get these cave items inside the labyrinth

-Trade for them in the shop using the Joy/Rage/Sorrow/Delight of Conflict items. These items are only found in 1 specific spot each inside the labyrinth, which I'll put in the next section. You can get 2 of them each time you get to that location. The Conflicts trade for increasingly better items depending on the type. Joy is the worst and Delight is the best.

-Several Goal floors will give you a choice of 2 out of 6 treasures chests containing cave items. Most of these contain cave items that are not part of any set, but 2 of them do. Covered in next section. The farther in you are, the better the items will be.

-Finally the last way to get them is in the Cloister of Demise. Throughout this final cloister you can find any item from the Ancient Weapon/SuccubusSoul/KingofTragedy sets on any floor from treasure chests costing 100 medals. This is the place to farm those sets in my opinion.

The only exception to these is the Death Blade, which is only found on the very last floor in the Cloister of Heroes.
---
#5Razum(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2011 12:37:16 PMmessage detail
Locations of Interest

Here's where you can find specific things the labyrinth

Cloister of Beginnings Floor 5 - Contains the hand/helm/armor parts of the final strike set. You can only get 2 pieces each time you enter.

Cloister of Encounters Floor 14 - Contains the Joy of Conflict (weakest trade options of the Conflict materials) You can only get 2 pieces each time you enter.

Cloister of Agony Floor 28 - Contains the Rage of Conflict (second weakest) You can only get 2 pieces each time you enter.

Pinhole Galleria Floor 46 - Contains the Sorrow of Conflict (second strongest) You can only get 2 pieces each time you enter.

Cloister of Hidden Keys Floor 69 - Contains Delight of Conflicts (strongest trade options of the Conflicts) You can only get 2 pieces each time you enter.

Cloister of Rivals 3 Floor 74 - Contains pieces from the Ancient Weapon/SuccubusSoul/KingofTragedy. What pieces are there are random each time you enter. You can only get 2 pieces each time you enter.

Cloister of Demise - The treasures here can contain any piece of the exclusive Ancient Weapon/SuccubusSoul/KingofTragedy sets for 100 medals apiece. I personally traveled from Cloister of Greed to here to have a good party, decent equipment, and max medals. Managed to easily grab all the pieces of the set save one in one run.

Cloister of Heroes - The only place to get the final piece of the Final Strike set, the Death Blade, which can obviously be taken out.

That should be everything. With any luck this info will get sticky'd now so people will read this and play through the Labyrinth. If anyone has any questions or corrections, feel free to ask or point them out.
---
#612RougePosted 4/12/2011 12:37:37 PMmessage detail
i have requested sticky
---
Skitty is the bestest, cutest, and bestest pokemon EVER!!!!
people who agree: ME + 4
#712RougePosted 4/12/2011 1:08:33 PMmessage detail
i think this needs to be bumped
---
#8Razum(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2011 1:10:17 PMmessage detail
No need to bump something that's on the first page still.
---
#912RougePosted 4/12/2011 1:14:35 PMmessage detail
it was on the second page
---
#10Espeon8Posted 4/12/2011 1:24:10 PMmessage detail
I can testify that the Final Strike set's effects are HUGE. We're talking comparable to a full EX and Assist accessory setup, all while still having all of your accessory slots free to do whatever you wish. However, the lack of defense is not to be underestimated, so you have to be very careful when using the set. It's far more of a glass cannon than the Ancient Weapon set.
---
"For zeal for Your house has consumed me,
And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on me."
- Psalm 69:9