All Known Labyrinth Info Compiled

#71rpmartin87Posted 7/5/2012 8:46:48 PMmessage detail
Mystery_Cooper posted...
Well, I f***ing give up.

My PSP's been glitching out on me recently, continually going to the "Do you want to quit the game?" screen. This happened several times during the last Feral Chaos fight, which almost made me lose several times, but then I finally win and...

white screen. Nothing. My game froze. Hours upon hours of getting through the Labyrinth, and now it ends with the game freezing.

I don't care what the game says. I've got all of the Accomplishments.

Evidently, anyone got a Save File with a completed Labyrinth (no hacked files please)? Probably asking for a lot, but if anyone's feeling generous, maybe PM me it? >_>

I just had this problem today, and realized my PSP was not spinning the disk. I opened the disk door and kind of nudged the rails that slide up/down the door slots, (mine is slightly broken so they aren't always lined up right). After I closed it, I had to hold it closed tightly for it to start spinning again. Also I think I clicked it into Sleep and back on, that may have helped push it to start again. I was fairly far into the Labyrinth when this happened to me, thank goodness I figured it out quick.
#72matthewthemanPosted 7/14/2012 2:26:37 PMmessage detail
DV97 posted...
I have an accomplishment-related Labyrinth question.
where are the goals to intermediary, greenhorn and virtuoso?

i looked it up today and apparently the goal to the greenhorn is the goal at the end of the cloister of jobs the goal to the intermediary is the goal at the end of the cloister of hidden keys and the goal to the virtuoso is the goal at the very end of the labyrinth
#73evillockePosted 9/26/2012 12:32:50 PMmessage detail
This topic was made on my birthday...
---
Offical Breloom of the bw2 boards.
R.I.P Final fantasy: November 18, 2003.
#74zavius2Posted 11/30/2012 2:11:21 AMmessage detail
I have a question. Is it a good idea to start from any cloister other than the cloister of beginnings with the best cave equipment you have so you can get to your cottage quickly?

An does anyone have the labyrinth map?
#75Caterfree10Posted 1/24/2013 6:58:45 PMmessage detail
zavius2 posted...
I have a question. Is it a good idea to start from any cloister other than the cloister of beginnings with the best cave equipment you have so you can get to your cottage quickly?

Seconding the map. I desperately need it. ;;
---
When KH3 releases, I will eat lots of popcorn watching people be lost as they don't understand anything that was in the handheld "filler" they skipped
#76ACrossCountryPosted 1/27/2013 9:30:31 AMmessage detail
Caterfree10 posted...
zavius2 posted...

Seconding the map. I desperately need it. ;;

Drake_Clawfang posted...
For those interested, a larger version of the Labyrinth map, IMO one easier to navigate. Though it would take a bit of work, if people would find it helpful I could add a chart under the map detailing the different cloister gimmicks and the requirements to unlock the doors.http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110507030032/finalfantasy/images/8/8a/D012_Labyrinth_map.png

I guess people don't read all the posts anymore
#77ShihaliPosted 12/26/2013 1:13:04 AMmessage detail
Enlong posted...
Alright. How do I get through the Golden Door in Cloister of Demise, Floor 96?

I've won without taking damage, and I've won hundreds of medals in one fight. Do I need to fight something with a ridiculously high level? Party or Boss card? What?

I unlocked this door by winning without taking any damage at all, no HP damage, no bravery damage. No HP damage was not enough.