ITT: Friend Card with FULL Super Rocket Set plus other stuff (US version)

#1CeruleanGamerPosted 4/17/2011 5:49:32 AM(edited)
http://www.mediafire.com/?1c201rw9sutu1aa

Since we won't be getting the Mogweb any moment soon which is a special feature in the JP version of the game where special quests are given with special items such as the Super Rocket set, I went through the trouble asking a friend who has access to them and fight his friend card over and over for the equipment pieces. We only have access to the Hardwood Katana right now which can be found from fighting quick battles with Gabranth.

In this friend card, besides the Hardwood Katana, the rest of the set is also equipped (Scorpion Mittens, Ace's Helm, Fighter's Lorica). The equipments have 100% drop rate and have high artifact conversion (around 90%). You can sell this and make at least around 300k gil and possibly up to 600k if all the items converted to artifacts.

I also added all 7 Lores which are worth 500k gil a pop in the shop, a Gold Angel, and the 2 Qu'bia accessories (can be battlegened) which you would only normally get in the Labyrinth.

The ghost is Exdeath with Maelstrom as his only move (no blocking and dodging) and a custom ruleset that favors both Assist and EX mode builds.

Have fun.
---
"FFX: People die and Yuna dances. Dissidia 012: Yuna dances and people die!" ~shadowfreeze88. Official Neochu of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim FF Boards.
#2pspboy_adikPosted 4/17/2011 6:04:26 AM
whoa this is nice!
you have my thanks :)

I was wondering where to get the other parts of that set.. didn't know it was JP only.
just curious, Is there any other set that is JP exclusive?
and how did you get qu'bia accessories out of the labyrinth?

anyway thanks again :)
#3CeruleanGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2011 6:07:19 AM
pspboy_adik posted...
whoa this is nice!
you have my thanks :)

I was wondering where to get the other parts of that set.. didn't know it was JP only.
just curious, Is there any other set that is JP exclusive?
and how did you get qu'bia accessories out of the labyrinth?

anyway thanks again :)

Nope, this is the only known exclusive set so far in the JP Mogweb. So, you need this set if you truly want a 100% save file.

My friend has the Qu'bia accessories equipped too when I fought him and it had a battlegen percentage. I was surprised at first because I thought it couldn't have any because you can't take it out of the Labyrinth by normal means.
---
"FFX: People die and Yuna dances. Dissidia 012: Yuna dances and people die!" ~shadowfreeze88. Official Neochu of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim FF Boards.
#4SlimeStackPosted 4/17/2011 6:13:47 AM
Curious; how did you get these items from JP to US? Can anything be done to get these exclusives to EU?
---
Taking joke topics seriously since 2003.
#5CeruleanGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2011 6:18:29 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Curious; how did you get these items from JP to US? Can anything be done to get these exclusives to EU?

I'm sorry, I don't have the details. I only battlegened most of this stuff from my friend's friend card. All I know is he had a JP version of the game once. He probably converted his save to a US version that's why he has this set.
---
#6SlimeStackPosted 4/17/2011 6:21:04 AM
Guess I'm out of luck then! Thanks.
---
Taking joke topics seriously since 2003.
#7Frozen_Eldy24Posted 4/17/2011 6:24:36 AM
um..soo..how do i transfer this info into my psp? i wanna play against this friend card but i have no idea how...
---
Official Vexen of the Kingdom Hearts Boards and formerly called Elders_Rage
#8killatopakPosted 4/17/2011 6:55:26 AM
How do you make the values go up like that?(100% drop rate and 90% conversion)
---
I am the spider that set this web. Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber. - Shiki
The performance speaks for itself - Anthony Padilla
#9CeruleanGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2011 6:57:00 AM
killatopak posted...
How do you make the values go up like that?(100% drop rate and 90% conversion)

Really, it's not dropping all the time? Maybe LUK is involved. I had around 86 LUK while farming these stuff and they drop EVERY single time, not 1 item missed.
---
#10killatopakPosted 4/17/2011 7:05:27 AM
Can you ask your friend to make more of these kind of friend cards. The drop rates are just crazy good.
---
I am the spider that set this web. Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber. - Shiki
The performance speaks for itself - Anthony Padilla