ITT: Friend Card with FULL Super Rocket Set plus other stuff (US version)

#21eartsongPosted 4/17/2011 7:12:30 PM
It shows up as corrupted data to me. :/
#22CharizardFirePosted 4/17/2011 7:15:20 PM

It worked for me.
Did you rename the file? Apparently, that corrupts the data.
---
The official Cecil Harvey of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards.
#23calamityflarePosted 4/17/2011 7:27:21 PM
interesting, I didn't know the "Qu" accessories could be used outside Labyrinth. Does anyone happen to know which ones are available, and which original quests I'd have to do in the JP version to get them?
---
---"That's odd, is my vassal talking back to me?" -Laharl, Disgaea anime
#24SpacePirateKhanPosted 4/17/2011 7:32:40 PM
I just used GameFAQs save files to get things like Qu accessories and Super Rocket. Make a friend card, export it, and import it on your original file. Illegitimate items you can't get without hacks can't be dropped or battlegen'd, so no worries about picking those up along the way. (Qu accessories probably were never meant to be attained outside of Labyrinth though. XD)
---
"The best things in life must be taken by force!"
~Captain Khan
#25Espeon8Posted 4/17/2011 8:09:44 PM
calamityflare posted...
interesting, I didn't know the "Qu" accessories could be used outside Labyrinth. Does anyone happen to know which ones are available, and which original quests I'd have to do in the JP version to get them?

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to take the Qu'Bia accessories out of the labyrinth without cheating, but they do have battlegen data because they are still player-obtainable in some fashion, unlike the other hacked accessories.

They're still 100% breakability, though, and resins are usually banned in tournaments that normally allow items anyway, so I don't think it's a big deal.
---
"For zeal for Your house has consumed me,
And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on me."
- Psalm 69:9
#26TitoslayerXPosted 4/17/2011 8:19:20 PM
How would we even get the super rocket set in america anyway? im guessing its one of those things thats in the game and we cant ever get it because SE is a bunch of lazy pricks lol.
---
Official Vaan Of The Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards.
"Stings Huh?"
#27CeruleanGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2011 4:33:36 AM
Bumpaga for new players to see so they'll have a good start.
---
"FFX: People die and Yuna dances. Dissidia 012: Yuna dances and people die!" ~shadowfreeze88. Official Neochu of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim FF Boards.
#28kungasiPosted 4/18/2011 6:23:37 AM
requested a sticky, its gonna be easy as #$%% to get back to the ~500,000+ gil i had in DFF

HOLY FREAKIN CRAP
NON ARTIFACT HARDWOOD KATANA GOES FOR 90,160 GIL

OMFG
ARTIFACT HARDWOOD KATANA GOES FOR 180,320 GIL
#29__Shinryu__Posted 4/18/2011 9:21:51 AM
Any chance you could do a friend card that has all the Qu'Bia accessories? I'd find them very useful for Original Quests.
---
-Official Kary/Marilith and Shinryu of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board-
#30eartsongPosted 4/18/2011 9:35:15 AM
CharizardFire posted...
It worked for me.
Did you rename the file? Apparently, that corrupts the data.

I used the Magicsave plugin, it works now.

And yes, changing the name corrupts the data.