Let's assume you could make a "Dissidia" for any JRPG franchise you wanted.

#51OmegaShinkaiPosted 4/26/2012 4:30:06 PM
The Super Robot Wars Original Generations series.

They could even throw in Shu in Neo Granzon as a Feral Chaos-style boss just for the hell of it.

Oh, and moar Saphine Grace fanservice.
---
"When Garland knocks you down you're going to ****ing stay down." - __Skye__
#52Mad_CartoonistPosted 4/26/2012 7:21:55 PM
Wild Arms
Valkyrie's Profile
Star Ocean
Breath of Fire

Golden Sun
Fire Emblem
Persona
Megami Tensei

More than half of this list contains my all time favorite series.
You, good sire, are awesome.
---
Sophia Esteed Eternal Fanclub Prez (24)
The Official "Did you guys" guy of GameFAQ's Duodecim Boards (Credit: Mega_Skrull)
#53zhaoyun99Posted 4/26/2012 7:41:13 PM
Mad_Cartoonist posted...
Wild Arms
Valkyrie's Profile
Star Ocean
Breath of Fire
Golden Sun
Fire Emblem
Persona
Megami Tensei

Hey, adding that list with Fate Extra and you got yourself another Baddass Gilgamesh (Only for CCC BTW)
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#54chengmasterPosted 4/27/2012 12:09:51 AM
sarris98 posted...
^I demand Lyn and perhaps some Lagus?Goddamn,Ninty,make one already!XD

Lyn... (SPOILERS... Oh well, Never mind)

She doesn't fit in.

Why?
>Does she Has a reason to be fighting? Bald-Badass Wallace Kills her Parent's murderers, to be exact. Yay.

Is she a "Main character"?
- Other than being a Lord. In fact, the JP version had the ability to Skip her play through if certain parameters are correct...

Who is her "Villain?"
- Lungdren doesn't even count! That Guy's last reference is in a Side Chapter, dood!
- Nergal Won't cut the edge as She cares a bit for Uhai, another useless Mook.

She Leaves Caelin's Lycia Authority to Ostia.
Sol Katti, If Looked closely, Feels "Rushed". She was supposed to be able to use Durandal. Sol Katti could've been "Rushed" to used.
She gets the spotlight in Hector's Story mode more.
Her Daughter is Ambiguous to any Fanon.

Now Lets compare to Hector

Does He has a reason to fight?
- He fights to first Help Eliwood, Then his Brother comes in, then to Bern... Then to fight with Eliwood.

Is He a Main character?
- Other being a Lord. He appears in FE6 and Dies early. It's Forshadowed in the Armad's Chapter, where he gets "Cursed"

Who is his Villain?
- Darin. - He plans to rebel in Ostia.
- Zephiel - His murderer.
- Eubans - Doesn't even Count.

He gets a Daughter (odd that She's not a "Lord" type) in FE6.
Most of Eliwood's Story already is explained on Hector's Route, regardless.

Although if nintendo somehow makes FE6 as a Remake, Lyn Should be reference, not become an Extra like what she was made in Eliwood route.

If Nintendo would've used the old art like Ike, FEGBA, and FE DS... Those 3DS art makes it look not like Fire emblem at all...
---
"Aye... This family is going straight to Hell" ~Overtime's reaction on Aki Sora.
SoulSilver Friend code: 4384 5352 1282
#55lusofusoPosted 4/27/2012 12:47:39 AM
*sees Star Ocean all over the topic*

*crtl+F "Welch"*

*no results*

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Anyway I would like to suggest the Suikoden series again (since only one person mentioned it). Imagine playing as Ted... no really imagine it! ^^

Also no one proposed one of my favourite series, Ar Tonelico. I love song magic, really. also the AT3 party already has a perfect exmode, "fight in underwear" ^_^
---
Zone of the Enders HD Collection
I want it!
#56Mad_CartoonistPosted 4/27/2012 12:49:56 AM
Also no one proposed one of my favourite series, Ar Tonelico. I love song magic, really. also the AT3 party already has a perfect exmode, "fight in underwear" ^_^

^ How in the world have I forgot Ar Tonelico? ._.
Please forgive me Aurica. TT____TT
---
The Official "Did you guys" guy of GameFAQ's Duodecim Boards (Credit: Mega_Skrull)
#57lusofusoPosted 4/27/2012 12:58:20 AM
Mad_Cartoonist posted...

Exactly! Imagine a Dissidia: Ar Tonelico where Cocona in underwear can kick the crap out of Aurica \(^_^)/

COCONA STYLE!!!
---
Zone of the Enders HD Collection
I want it!
#58line4cbaPosted 4/27/2012 12:59:56 AM
Mad_Cartoonist posted...

I am mad at you now.
---
:)
#59sarris98Posted 4/27/2012 1:33:22 AM
Mad_Cartoonist posted...
Wild Arms
Valkyrie's Profile
Star Ocean
Breath of Fire
Golden Sun
Fire Emblem
Persona
Megami Tensei

Well...I try my best.*Strokes EGO* XD

As for the Fate / Extra...would like to,but then again,it's part of the Fate series which is a visual novel...you know what?Screw the rules we have imagination!

Let's have a Demonbane AND Fate Dissidia[although Kishin Hishou technically counts...more like Gundam Vs Gundam...I want to have Kurou and Therion duke it out with and without their awesomebots]...perhaps with a Muramasa one?

Back on topic : ...would Lyn be that bad?We kinda need a bit more women in that roster...besides Lyn could potentially be[SPOILERS] for either one.And a swordsman-archer lord would be cool.Think Archer's style from Fate / Unlimited Codes,only 3D and in Dissidia's fashion.After all,FE Dissidia would be on the 3DS,which can hold more than the PSP,so just 2 or in some rare cases 3 people from each series,would more like be half the game.
#60Mad_CartoonistPosted 4/27/2012 1:41:47 AM(edited)
Exactly! Imagine a Dissidia: Ar Tonelico where Cocona in underwear can kick the crap out of Aurica \(^_^)/
COCONA STYLE!!!

*ar tonelico + photon storm this guy*

I am mad at you now.
^ I am only in the mercy of Aurica and no one else. =3=
---