Why do some people think Tifa's boobs are the only thing she's got going for her

#1matthewthemanPosted 7/25/2012 3:42:38 PM
Some people seem to think that the only reason Tifa is considered attractive is her large breasts. I beg to differ. I say these qualities listed below also make her hot:
1.Her face(those lips look really kissable)
2.Her midriff(It's nice and bare)
3.Her hips(According to FF VII Ultimania Omega, her Bust-Waist Hip measures are:
36-24-35
which means that her hips are almost as big as her breasts)
4.Her butt(just look at her victory pose)
5.Her legs(if you like long legs you'll love Tifa)

Her arms are also thin but not too thin, which is the way I think women's arms should be.

Side Topic: Which of Tifa's outfits do you like best? I personally prefer her cowgirl outfit since it's the only outfit of hers which shows her cleavage.

P.S. Feel free to bring up any other topic concerning Tifa you'd like since this is a Tifa topic after all.
#2ThatGuyOverDerPosted 7/25/2012 3:46:32 PM
O_O
---
Eat a chicken and you will feel better about life
#3LiquidGearSolidPosted 7/25/2012 6:24:07 PM
They're just what stands out the most, and a lot of people still remember her old FFVII model where her bust was definitely larger than 36. ;)

Definitely one of my favorite FF women, but I still prefer Aeris (spelled with an s). I'd love to see her in Tifa's clothes. =D
---
--- "The Pain...The Pain...THE PAIN...!" - The Pain, Metal Gear Solid 3 ((NVBM)) ---
#4matthewtheman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2012 6:27:09 PM
LiquidGearSolid posted...
They're just what stands out the most, and a lot of people still remember her old FFVII model where her bust was definitely larger than 36. ;)

Definitely one of my favorite FF women, but I still prefer Aeris (spelled with an s). I'd love to see her in Tifa's clothes. =D

Yeah they were oversized in the original game

I prefer Tifa, can't stand Aerith (or the spelling of her name as Aeris) I guess she'd be kinda hot in Tifa's outfit but not as hot as Tifa. but you have your opinions and I have mine
#5matthewtheman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2012 6:27:51 PM
LiquidGearSolid posted...

and they definitely are what stands out most
#6gadgaurdPosted 7/25/2012 6:32:16 PM
I should give the cowgirl outfit another chance. It is nice, but...I hate that hat. I mostly use her standard(dem legs), but DAMN, do I wish I had her DLC.

Also, plain and simple: battle wise, she's a beast.
---
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17sxwwnqlup7jjpg/medium.jpg
#7matthewtheman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2012 6:32:48 PM
by the way who else couldn't help but laugh when DJ Mog on Mognet told you to zoom in on Tifa's cleavage
#8zodiac_swordPosted 7/25/2012 6:35:37 PM
I've talked about this many times. I like Tifa. I think she has a lot of physical and personality positives. I agree that breast draw attention, but to say it the only thing she going for her isn't true at all.

Also, I have play this game in a while. What ever skills I had with her might be rusty.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#9matthewtheman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2012 6:41:48 PM
zodiac_sword posted...
I've talked about this many times. I like Tifa. I think she has a lot of physical and personality positives. I agree that breast draw attention, but to say it the only thing she going for her isn't true at all.

Also, I have play this game in a while. What ever skills I had with her might be rusty.

I know that's why I used the word SOME to point out the people who think she's only liked for her breasts. but they do draw the most attention
#10Mad_CartoonistPosted 7/25/2012 6:45:14 PM
I like her legs in her cowgirl outfit.

Her legs in her Normal Costume looks plump >_>

She looks cool in her AC outfit. Not hot. But cool.
---
Official President of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub. Current Members: 25
For more info, check out our HQ [http://tinyurl.com/seef-mc]